Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Vote Count

Bevab (5) - User2010, Highlander999, hedger_14, Themer, Abhas

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a majority.

Abhas, that is actually what I meant. I believe if Bevab turns out mafia, you are one as well. Just seems a bit odd, the way you have started this game.

Abhas, that is actually what I meant. I believe if Bevab turns out mafia, you are one as well. Just seems a bit odd, the way you have started this game.

That is bollocks.. If I was mafia with him, why would I say something like that?
I know I'm not mafia, and I'm not 100% about Bevab being one either, but there is a high possibility he is mafia. His play hasn't been the greatest, and he looks really scummy at the moment.

I kinda agree with User2010. No offence to Bevab, but he never lasts long in these games and if you and him were both mafia, Abhas, it would be the perfect defence for you to sacrifice him early, and then post what you did.

Not saying that you 100%, it might just be coincidence in which case the mafia are probs lol'ing at their lucky break here, but at the moment we have nothing much else to go on.

If Bevab is mafia, it doesn't necessarily mean Abhas is mafia, but that it'd be more probable considering his play. In that case, we have to confirm it during the night somehow.

I'd still him a last chance to present a proper defence seeing that we still have time left.

Yeah, I'm not saying you are 100% mafia myself. It is just a feeling.

Just had a quick flick through the thread, why would Heskey be the Aston Villa representative, when Gabby Agbonlahor is in their squad?

I'm on my phone, so FoS on whoever claimed Heskey

I'm not sure this has to be necessary..
If Bevab is indeed saying the truth, David Luiz is much down the pecking order compared to people like Terry, Drogba, or even Torres for that matter.

You got to believe me, I'm really David Luiz, and I'm the miller.

Its really seems to be tough to prove myself as innocent, but I'm still saying that there has been no Counter-claim to my claim.

You say that there can be no miller, which can be true, but however, that possibility is less and if I was mafia, how would I know that there would be no miller?

I know that there is a miller because I'm it.

----------

I'm Chung

----------

Don't even know what happened there haha what a huge typo.

I meant to say: I'm hung. Like a horse.

You mean you're Chung-Yong Lee?

I really don't know what to do now. One cannot make anything of that kind of defence. Is it worth a risk?

Well this confirms one thing: none of them is the double voter.

Code:
User2010, Highlander999, hedger_14, Themer, Abhas

Also I am thinking we are not going any further anyways so lynching Bevab might be the best thing to do.

You got to believe me, I'm really David Luiz, and I'm the miller.

Its really seems to be tough to prove myself as innocent, but I'm still saying that there has been no Counter-claim to my claim.

You say that there can be no miller, which can be true, but however, that possibility is less and if I was mafia, how would I know that there would be no miller?

I know that there is a miller because I'm it.

----------

You mean you're Chung-Yong Lee?

I'm not Chung-Yong Lee, I was going to make a point, decided against it, and my phone spazzed out.

Well, can we halt this? I mean there's really no interest atm and the activity hasn't been great. I'm sure it will flow well after the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread