Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well what I am saying is that he is the godfather based on him defending Varun, whereas no one has come for my defence.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I don't know how haarithan wants to do this as I'm about to go AWOL till Sunday evening (taking missus away for Valentines cottage break) If he wants to replace me thats fine, if he wants to hold up night 4 till i come back that would be good as well.

Fortunately it's endgame so no problem. ;)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I urge Tom and MaD to strictly not vote against me. Varun has put a vote on me, and they are waiting for one of you to rashly vote me so Colin can put the hammer.

Tom is a dick

I just had to, ah well it was fun while it lasted :p

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Haha I was just going to ask you if you knew. I screwed up the claim but despite your emphasis on it that didnt get me killed.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
My plan was to claim townie, but I wasnt expecting to come online find myself mentioned despite doing no action and lynches on me. I am assuming you came up with the role claim?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Haha I was just going to ask you if you knew. I screwed up the claim but despite your emphasis on it that didnt get me killed.

We worked it out and that's how we figured we had a chance. By getting Varun to CC you we could make it about you versus him and shift the focus away from me. Still shouldn't have really worked...

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yea but you gotta admit, that you were lucky Tom was inactive, his vote/investigation would have messed things up for you.

Was hoping to get rid of you and get MaD to join me

Users who are viewing this thread