Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Vote Count

Varun (2) - Radonx, MaD
BKB1991 (1) - Varun

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

10 more hours remaining for the day. Might extend it by five more hours at best.

Last edited:
Where's Tom disappeared all of a sudden? It's almost deadline and he does this. :/

Vote Count

Varun (3) - Radonx, MaD, BKB1991
BKB1991 (1) - Varun

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

Think I'll end the day as promised should Tom NOT come online today. That means you guys have just over 3 hours to go. 5 days for 6 players to arrive at a consensus is already enough time imho.

Vote Count

Varun (3) - Radonx, MaD, BKB1991
BKB1991 (1) - Varun

With 6 alive, it needed 4 for a lynch.

After some great activity, the activity suddenly went down and the players failed to come onto a conclusion. This poor activity resulted in a no lynch and one might say, that this turn of events can make the game more interesting.

It is now Night 2, send in your roles to Haarithan and me, you have 24 hours to do so.​

People, I strictly advise you to not post anything during the night. It's that stage of the game where a post can make a difference. So I'd kindly request you to honor this rule now. Thanks.

Night 3

Following a lengthy day that yielded plenty of accusations but no deaths, arose the crucial night phase.

---------------------------

Ahead of her was an important night. But to everyone's annoyance, she had completely disappeared out of sight and was nowhere to be seen.

She had plans of her own tonight and decided to lend a helping hand to a rather friendly man by nature. Life wasn't all that convenient though, as moments later came a devastating blow to her head, in what turned out to be the last few seconds of her life.

He had finally found the kind of person he was looking for, as he suited-up prior to paying a visit to his target. Unfortunately though, it's his door that would be rigged tonight. So much for patience and perseverance...

Day 4 saw yet another body in the name of Radonx. He was:

6a00d8341c9cc153ef013487859cf8970c-200wi

Danielle Santino, Doctor, Town Aligned

You are a tough divorcee who, to make ends meet, become the therapist for a professional football team and quickly become sought after by other athletes, musicians, politicians and those living in the spotlight. Hence your the doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to protect. Kindly note that you cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights, nor can you protect yourself.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

It's now Day 4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a lynch.

Last edited:
He had finally found the kind of person he was looking for, as he suited-up prior to paying a visit to his target. Unfortunately though, it's his door that would be rigged tonight. So much for patience and perseverance...

This is me, I tried to kill BKB, but was blocked. 'the kind of person he was looking for' refers to the fact I had targeted the mafia.

Lynch:BKB

Ahead of her was an important night. But to everyone's annoyance, she had completely disappeared out of sight and was nowhere to be seen.

Cop is useless...

She had plans of her own tonight and decided to lend a helping hand to a rather friendly man by nature. Life wasn't all that convenient though, as moments later came a devastating blow to her head, in what turned out to be the last few seconds of her life.

Doc tries to protect. Killed instead.

The $1m question. Is this vig or vote manipulator? Putting a suit on before killing is quite Tarantino ;)
Roleblocked. Seems to me that the mafia would be more likely to role block a vig kill than a vote manipulator.

Anyway as MaD says no hasty lynches here. We need to hear from everyone first (well maybe expect Tom :p).

I tried to get you, MaD, to influence you to vote for Varun. This was to let you know of my power and see was telling the truth. But Varun and Colin were ahead of me. Varun roleblocked me, Colin killed of Radonx. Colin is the godfather hence he came up town on investigation by Tom.

SO MaD, listen carefully. 5 of us alive, two of us mafia. Its not Tom, hes cop. That leaves you, me, Colin and Varun. You know its not you. That leaves behind me, Varun and Colin two of which are mafia. You know for sure that one of me and Varun is lying and is mafia (the other town), but whats also clear is that Colin is 100% mafia as hes the last one remaining. Also Colin has been more aggressive towards me so you can see that out of us three, two of us are mafia, and which two seem to be acting together.

I can lynch any of them off, but I choose Colin. Why? Because if miraculously Tom gets back, he can investigate me or Varun to find out the last remaining mafia.

I urge Tom and MaD to strictly not vote against me. Varun has put a vote on me, and they are waiting for one of you to rashly vote me so Colin can put the hammer.

Its really simple MaD, there has to be two mafia left and you know for sure, its one of me OR Varun but that leaves Colin as the last person and the last mafia. What further strengthens my case is that Colin is prepared to lynch me off and not Varun.

I dont think I can argue better than this, and if the town loses from here its a shame.

Tom is a dick for going missing at this point. We really need a replacement Haarithan probably someone whos died before? As they would have an idea on what is going on.

Credit to BKB because I was confused about the make-up of this game. I did wonder whether he and Varun were both mafia and putting on a show for us to clear the other one but that doesn't seem to fit with the write-ups.
Could it be that in a small 9 player game Haari has opted for a GF who can roleblock and a hidden mafia player who needs to be found. Maybe people who know more about the characters can tell me whether any of them might be scum-inclined (or even just weak-willed).
Notice how the write-ups have never actually identified who the roleblocker is only that the godfather is Sheldon.
As far as I can see BKB has been pulling the wool over our eyes by claiming Barney knowing that he can accuse me of being mafia on the basis that there must be two mafia. Good play but I can see through it.

Anyway last night I found my partner and now I have a one-shot tracker which I will use tonight. Seeing as the mafia can't block both me and Varun we'll see what happens in the morning.

In the meantime I still think we should lynch off BKB but, assuming he is the only mafia a no lynch won't actually kill us here as we can use nightroles and make absolutely sure tomorrow.

Hopefully Tom will come online and then we can get another perspective on whether BKB's one-shot, manipulate vote, will die if target mafia is more credible than Varun's one-shot, kill, will die if target town.

Tom is a dick for going missing at this point. We really need a replacement Haarithan probably someone whos died before? As they would have an idea on what is going on.

Yeah I think I'll find a replacement for him tonight. Will confirm who it is later.

Lot of reading for you Tom. I know you find reading tricky... ;)
Take your time here and don't lynch too hastily. If you mess this up we lose and the mafia win.

Users who are viewing this thread