Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

Yeah I'm back guys, sorry my internet broke and literally I've only had it back for 5 minutes now, I'll read up quickly

Credit to BKB because I was confused about the make-up of this game. I did wonder whether he and Varun were both mafia and putting on a show for us to clear the other one but that doesn't seem to fit with the write-ups.
Could it be that in a small 9 player game Haari has opted for a GF who can roleblock and a hidden mafia player who needs to be found. Maybe people who know more about the characters can tell me whether any of them might be scum-inclined (or even just weak-willed).
Notice how the write-ups have never actually identified who the roleblocker is only that the godfather is Sheldon.
As far as I can see BKB has been pulling the wool over our eyes by claiming Barney knowing that he can accuse me of being mafia on the basis that there must be two mafia. Good play but I can see through it.

Anyway last night I found my partner and now I have a one-shot tracker which I will use tonight. Seeing as the mafia can't block both me and Varun we'll see what happens in the morning.

In the meantime I still think we should lynch off BKB but, assuming he is the only mafia a no lynch won't actually kill us here as we can use nightroles and make absolutely sure tomorrow.

Hopefully Tom will come online and then we can get another perspective on whether BKB's one-shot, manipulate vote, will die if target mafia is more credible than Varun's one-shot, kill, will die if target town.

And who was your partner? Again not mentioned in the writeup that you found someone. Nice try to confuse the town.

Yea Tom comes to the rescue :p Sorry about the dick part you could have basically ended the game if you were active last night ;)

Anyways I take it you believe that both Colin and Varun are mafia right? I think we should take Colin out first hes the godfather, and you can then investigate me or Varun at night if you still need clarification. Plus you never know killing Colin the godfather may mean they dont get to kill tonight.

I'm not aggressive (although I should've been) doesn't mean that I'm mafia, only that I feel a lot of what BKB has talked here is simply trash. He's clearly trying to avoid things here, and his desperateness to lynch Colin (who is mafia, I'm sure now as I'm going to explain below) and leave me clearly proves it. Tom to investigate me or you and confirm it? I am as sure as hell you're going to kill him and of course we don't have the doctor. Then you're 'supposedly clear' and if MaD motivates you, you don't even need anyone else to lynch me off, and win this.

I have really ignored Colin's indirect defense of me, and I have been trying to analyze his play from the last day, because if he is mafia, we can't just do things straightforwardly, as Colin could be behind all this, and I know from my experience how clever a player he is and if we take things rather simply and directly, in a minute, whoosh! it is game over.
As I said earlier it's been increasingly clear to me that Colin's mafia for sure now, besides the fact BKB himself has been reiterating , but it seems more to me that they both are trying to play a trick here. Simply, if I am lynched today, game over - Colin and BKB win. If BKB is lynched, Colin will put forward his theory that I was BKB's partner and all this was intentional. If Colin's lynched, which it seems they are leaning towards now, and I don't want, BKB kills Tom, and then gets me lynched and it's game over. See?

So I reckon we lynch BKB, and MaD motivates none in the night, or himself if he can, and Tom investigate Colin again. If Colin kills Tom, MaD still has the decision in his hands. If MaD is killed, then Tom will get the correct result, if indeed it's true that Colin appears town when investigated. Either way, it's a win-win situation for us.

Lynch: Varun

I think your mafia Colin :p

BKB has claimed a role no-one has ever heard of and contradicted himself over the details and he's the one you're believing? If you want to lose the game for yourself fine but why drag me down with you?

----------

@Varun - why do you think there are definitely two mafia not 1?

As far as I can see...

According to BKB: varun and me mafia
According to varun: BKB and me mafia
According to me: BKB mafia

Seeing as I'm the only person not to have been found to be lying about my role this game it would seem odd to believe either of you.

Bottom line is this. Both of you have claimed the same character so one of you needs to be lynched off. I don't believe BKB's claim but I accept his points about how suspicious it was that you reclaimed after he had claimed.

I'm not aggressive (although I should've been) doesn't mean that I'm mafia, only that I feel a lot of what BKB has talked here is simply trash. He's clearly trying to avoid things here, and his desperateness to lynch Colin (who is mafia, I'm sure now as I'm going to explain below) and leave me clearly proves it. Tom to investigate me or you and confirm it? I am as sure as hell you're going to kill him and of course we don't have the doctor. Then you're 'supposedly clear' and if MaD motivates you, you don't even need anyone else to lynch me off, and win this.

I have really ignored Colin's indirect defense of me, and I have been trying to analyze his play from the last day, because if he is mafia, we can't just do things straightforwardly, as Colin could be behind all this, and I know from my experience how clever a player he is and if we take things rather simply and directly, in a minute, whoosh! it is game over.
As I said earlier it's been increasingly clear to me that Colin's mafia for sure now, besides the fact BKB himself has been reiterating , but it seems more to me that they both are trying to play a trick here. Simply, if I am lynched today, game over - Colin and BKB win. If BKB is lynched, Colin will put forward his theory that I was BKB's partner and all this was intentional. If Colin's lynched, which it seems they are leaning towards now, and I don't want, BKB kills Tom, and then gets me lynched and it's game over. See?

So I reckon we lynch BKB, and MaD motivates none in the night, or himself if he can, and Tom investigate Colin again. If Colin kills Tom, MaD still has the decision in his hands. If MaD is killed, then Tom will get the correct result, if indeed it's true that Colin appears town when investigated. Either way, it's a win-win situation for us.

Brilliant stuff Varun, you try your best to confuse the town but you know whats remained constant between this post and your previous posts? Bottomline is to lynch me and boom game over and mafia win. So much permutations you put up and yet the only result you see is to lynch me off :facepalm

BKB has claimed a role no-one has ever heard of and contradicted himself over the details and he's the one you're believing? If you want to lose the game for yourself fine but why drag me down with you?

----------

@Varun - why do you think there are definitely two mafia not 1?

As far as I can see...

According to BKB: varun and me mafia
According to varun: BKB and me mafia
According to me: BKB mafia

Seeing as I'm the only person not to have been found to be lying about my role this game it would seem odd to believe either of you.

Bottom line is this. Both of you have claimed the same character so one of you needs to be lynched off. I don't believe BKB's claim but I accept his points about how suspicious it was that you reclaimed after he had claimed.

Lol Colin for being one of the smartest players in the game, it took you like 5 pages too figure what I was saying all along. I wasnt convinced you were mafia but your persistent attempts to get me lynched got my attention towards you.

Did you notice, suddenly both of them are pointing fingers at each other now, which they didnt do for the whole game. Obviously we have them figured out so their last bet is to confuse us by going against each other now. If we dont lynch one of them today we lose.

I dont mind lynching any of them although I prefer to do Colin, because of the reasons I have mentioned before.

I don't know how haarithan wants to do this as I'm about to go AWOL till Sunday evening (taking missus away for Valentines cottage break) If he wants to replace me thats fine, if he wants to hold up night 4 till i come back that would be good as well.

I don't want to lynch barmyarmy after I got a pro-town result for him, unless he is the GF and I just don't know?

Thing is I can probs only make a couple of posts tomorrow morning then I am gone so I will leave my lynch on Varun and hope that by tomorrow morning we will have everything confirmed

----------

Actually just read Varun's post and that does make a bit of sense about lynching BKB off? Arg!!!

----------

f*** it, i ain't got a clue

Unlynch: Varun
Lynch: BKB1991

Users who are viewing this thread