Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

I don't mind at all. I'll just go by what the majority of you say. I was anyway planning to give 48 hours for Night 2 once Day 2 concluded, citing the very same reason. Well and truly leaving it to you guys.

I think we can finish the day and then halt it or slow it down.
I'm kind of slogging it out everyday, and that hardly leaves me much time or energy for anything else.

My lynch on Bevab stays.

I dont think theres an emergent need to halt this, the activity seems to be normal for a Day 1.

Day 2. :spy But yeah, the activity's not been entirely low as User suggests, been pretty normal like you said.

Vote Count

Bevab (5) - User2010, Highlander999, hedger_14, Themer, Abhas

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a majority.

Approximately 10.5 hours more for the day.

I'm not Chung-Yong Lee, I was going to make a point, decided against it, and my phone spazzed out.

You're Park Chu Young?

I'm not an Asian footballer, as I said I was going to make a point, and then decided against it; a theoretical "why on earth would Chung Yong Lee be in the game when Holden, Davies, Jaaskelainen, Cahill etc are more likely."

Considering the most recent lynch came about 30 hours prior to this post, I won't be extending the deadline any further if there isn't a conclusion by 5:00 PM IST (11:30 AM GMT). Possibly an hour's extension at the most.

I guess we have nowhere to go, the only option is to lynch Bevab or not?

Personally speaking and it might seem a bit harsh, but I guess lynching him is likely to help us more than letting him go.

lynch: Bevab

Sorry guys I haven't been that active, since I've been busy with christmas and all, but it seems like we're set on Bevab, so to help you guys out,

Lynch: Bevab

Day 2

Vote Count

Bevab (6) - User2010, Highlander999, hedger_14, Themer, Abhas, BKB1991

Following the demise of the cop the previous night, the town were hoping to get their lynch to perfection today. They all found Bevab to be the most suspicious person hanging around, and decided to take him down. BKB1991 carried out the killing duties as Bevab instantly dropped dead on the floor. Bevab was:

David Luiz, Miller, Town Aligned

It's now Night 2. So get in your night roles to me via PM. You have 48-72 hours for this particular night, so no need to rush whatsoever. Merry Christmas everyone!

I wasn't actually expecting that. Seems like we were all barking up the wrong tree till now (obviously except the mafia).

Well I raised an absolutely important point, but you all ignored it. But surely, the mafia were the trickers here.

Bye guys, going to the spectator QT.

Night 2

It was a busy night with a lot of them staying up.

---------------------------

He was here to maintain a health check on his target. Ironically, he was the one who ended up needing help sooner than later.

They were team mates a year ago. Hence he decided to pay a visit to his target's room to make sure he wasn't up to anything overnight. After an hour's conversation, he returned back only to find a stranger in his room, awaiting his presence.

Now they both got involved in a friendly conversation, after which the stranger eventually left. "Such a nice guy he was", prompted the stranger to himself.

He had been successful in his mission the previous night, and his efforts were rewarded with a second chance tonight. Off he made his way into the room of the former England International, where he wasted little time in succeeding in his mission again. "Two in two! Nice going!", he blushed to himself.

He was here looking to protect someone, without even realizing that his own body fatigue was clinically dead. After completing his mission, the poor young Gooner perished peacefully in his sleep, without experiencing much pain.

Day 3 broke witnessing not one, but two corpses, those of Varun and MaD.

Varun was:

Emile Heskey, Vanilla, Town Aligned

MaD was:

Robin van Persie, Doctor, Town Aligned

It's now Day 3. With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch.

Last edited:
Oh crap. Time for desperate times. I am Tim Krul the town role-blocker and considering I have blocked people and the deaths have still happened, I am building up a picture of who is town. I tried to block Abhas last night, but I didn't get a PM and deaths still happened, so I am assuming he is mafia? I blocked Themer the night before and was told I was successful so I think that puts him in the clear.

For the moment, Lynch: Abhas

----------

Ah, it's alright, Haarithan is a tool and forgot to send me the PM, Abhas is in the clear.

Unlynch: Abhas

So that leaves, Bkb, Ben, hedger and user as all possible mafias. I'm thinking 3 mafia out of those?

Users who are viewing this thread