Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

cerande

Club Captain
Your stubborness to have a proper discussion makes me believe you are the goon,blitz

----------

Seriously,simon wasn't I suspicious of you from the start?Untill this day I thought you to be scum.Believe me when I say that Sos is making a fake role claim.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
[/COLOR]Also,Blitz if you are not with the mafia,you should at least unlynch me to give a proper defense.After discussion,then take a step.

If you believed in discussing, you wouldn't have lynched sos right away. Perhaps given him your FOS.

^Haha Varun, playing around again. I knew from the start that you're scum. You're acting like one too..

Nice try, pal.

----------

I am convinced enough about both of you.

cerande

Club Captain
one of cerande and simon or both are the mafia. not sure about you. all others are vanilla which i have confirmed.

----------

there are 7 players in the game,with 1 mislynch and mafia kill,you still have 5. Yet you say you investigated all of them!YOu could have only investigated 2 of them
You are the mafia Sos.

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
actually guys, its their great plan! since I have revealed myself, they surely gonna lynch me at night even if I am saved during the day. so the're trying to kill me during the day only and winning the game by both of them stayin alive! I would just say kill him and save yourselves for today.not sure about the night!

cerande

Club Captain
Also,there could be divided opinions about me or sos,but it must be clear to everyone that Blitzberg is scum.He is so vehemently defending Sos,he is not even considering that I might be speaking the truth.

sos

International Coach
I have said that I have confirmed that the others are not mafia. Not how I confirmed. I am just sure about you and simon now.

cerande

Club Captain
You couldn't have confirmed 5 people in 2 nights,sos.I could only send 1 name each night and if you didnt know,it has been only 2 nights.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Although I'm confident about cerenade, I'll put up something logical. We are confirmed about two townies - Swacker and me. So I say we lynch Simon.

If cerenade is scum and sos is cop, there are two outcomes for the night -

1)He kills sos - It proves he is scum.
2)He kills me/swacker(sos investigates cerenade) - Sos can reveal what he gets when he is investigated.

If sos is scum and cerenade is cop, there are two opposite outcomes for the night -

1)He kills cerenade - It proves he is scum.
2)He kills me/swacker(cerenade investigates sos) - cerenade can reveal what he gets when he is investigated.

The town has to win either way by lynching Simon.

Lynch: Simon.

Nothing more makes sense.

sos

International Coach
by any mean if the cop (I) is (am) killed so the game ends and townies lose! Good plan Mafias! As we say here both hands in ghee and mothichur laddus in mouth!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Vote Count

SOS (1) - Cerande
Cerande (2) - Blitzberg, Sos
Blitzberg (1) - Simon

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Blitz you need to Unlynch: Cerande and lynch Simon again for it to count.

Users who are viewing this thread