Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

cerande

Club Captain
Seriously,why did the mafia not kill anyone last night?It was because sos,the Godfather was not online.He did say earlier that he was having internet problems.

Seriously guys think about it.NO one is foolish enough to pass on an opportunity like that.And I saw Blitz,Simon and Swacker online yesterday.I didn't see you Sos.

My money is on Sos.
Lynch:Sos

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
one of cerande and simon or both are the mafia. not sure about you. all others are vanilla which i have confirmed.

----------

even if I am online, I am offline! Ever noticed cerande?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
All this while I thought he was a newbie and was just eager to play. Thats it then, the mafia made a blunder not lynching last night.

Lynch: cerenade.

Simon should understand that his end is near. :D

----------

Unless sos makes a mistake killing me or swacker and swacker too doesn't lynch me, we've won the game.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Seriously,why did the mafia not kill anyone last night?It was because sos,the Godfather was not online.

You put your hand into the fire. Firstly, you're trying to kill a cop? Secondly how would you know he's the godfather and not a goon? You're obviously faking it.

Simon is playing obvious. :)

Unless, swacker lynches me now, Town will win.

cerande

Club Captain
All right I was trying to avoid this but hey I am actually the copHe is making a fake role claim

I have investigated Yash and Simon who came out town.

----------

I am not mafia,Sos is.

----------

Also,Blitz if you are not with the mafia,you should at least unlynch me to give a proper defense.After discussion,then take a step.

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
last try to defend yourself isn't it? yash is already lynched off so it was easy to say that you have investigated him. and then you're deffending your mafia partner simon!

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I am not mafia,Sos is.

You are done. Even if you aren't and sos is, Simon is a partner. Given the situation, Simon should've lynched you straightaway, but instead he votes for me. He's obviously trying to protect you. What a coincidence that the person who's trying to save you is the person you investigated to be Town.

cerande

Club Captain
You sure have guts Sos ,making a fake role claim like that.But the thing is you have put yourself under the radar as well.If I am the cop,it is a giveaway that you are a mafia.
But as this is a lylo situation,please lets have a discussion before lynching each other off.

Also I had suspicions on Simon from a long time.Only last night he came out as town.

Users who are viewing this thread