Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

RPHKR

National Board President
As no majority was reached, the day 1 ends now with none being lynched.
It's night 1 now, send your roles via pm. No discussion here please. Mods can close this thread.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Eh, easier to just keep it open so you don't have to get it opened again so day can start. Just make it a rule nobody can talk at night.

RPHKR

National Board President
Night 1 is over now.
yashdude101 is dead. He was a vanilla townie.
Day 2 starts.
Deadline: 72 hours.

Players alive (6/7):

1. @Yudi
2. @thedon5
3. @Simon
4. @Abhas
5. @MaD

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright, that was expected.

And I investigated thedon5, he is anti-town. So it's confirmed - MaD and thedon5 are the mafias.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

thedon5(1) - Abhas

No vote - Yudi, MaD, Simon, thedon5

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Since yashdude has been confirmed town, it is clear thedon was lying about his cop claim. He put him down as guilty.. If he were the real cop indeed, and had been killed at night, we would have blindly lynched yash. Definitely not a pro-town cop move this.
It is clear thedon is mafia. He posted yashdude, because he had put him under suspicion earlier. After I claimed, he made up the story about him lying about the hypocop result.
I purposefully didn't bring this point up yesterday because that would have allowed them to target simon instead, leaving us with no proof of our accusation.
Simon is a very smart person, and I'm sure he would be able to read through the situation properly.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since yashdude has been confirmed town, it is clear thedon was lying about his cop claim. He put him down as guilty.. If he were the real cop indeed, and had been killed at night, we would have blindly lynched yash. Definitely not a pro-town cop move this.
It is clear thedon is mafia. He posted yashdude, because he had put him under suspicion earlier. After I claimed, he made up the story about him lying about the hypocop result.
I purposefully didn't bring this point up yesterday because that would have allowed them to target simon instead, leaving us with no proof of our accusation.
Simon is a very smart person, and I'm sure he would be able to read through the situation properly.

Wow, brilliantly spotted! :clap
Post of the game for me. I'm sure this proves that Don is lying. :thumbs

----------

He is talking about the Hypocop result. Don said he got guilty on Yash. Had he been the real cop and had died on night 1, everyone would have thought Yash is the mafia. The fact that Yash is clear now and Don gave guilty on Yash in the hypocop thing, it makes it so clear that Don is lying.

Post #62 of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread