Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay, I was weighing up my options, and trying to get a good read on people, and I feel it's best that I reveal my true identity. I'm the cop, and I got guilty on thedon. I've been going for him for the whole day now, softclaiming cop a number of times.
Yudi's last post allowed me to make my mind up, because my hypocop results would mean nothing in case I'm taken out by the mafia.

I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the town, because at this stage, it is the best thing to do. I don't think I need to protect my identity any longer. We will be left with 3 vs 1 tomorrow and hopefully we can get the last mafia through our analysis.

Lynch: thedon
FOS: Simon
And, I believe you, Yudi. I was only false claiming cop to protect the real cop, in case the cop would not want to out today, so that we would get another night's investigation. I had to lynch someone if I was claiming cop, because if I had simply claimed and not lynched, that would be funny.. I would have made myself a sitting duck for no reason. I was suspicious of thedon for quite long now, and I was actually expecting a CC from him, and that is exactly what we got.
So, the mafia is confirmed. It's MaD and thedon.
You say you tried protecting the cop, man seriously this will surely end up in the cop role claiming.
Secondly, you do know a mislynch would've ended up pretty bad for the town and you still lynched Don. Seriously, you think that'd help?

I don't see Yudi following Abhas and lynching Don but I see MaD following Don and lynching Yudi.

Simon lynching Yudi off so damn early sounds fishy.

Abhas said he believes Yudi but what kept him away from lynching MaD?

It's either,
MaD and Don
MaD and Simon
MaD and Abhas.

I believe Yudi is the real cop.
Is he so damn dumb that he'd ask this:
Role received.
Some doubts before the game begins:
1. Can the mafias opt for a no kill?
If he was a mafia he'd have rather asked this via PM.
Don if your false-claiming being a townie, clear it out.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
How can you believe Yudi is the real cop? He conveniently waits until Abhas claims to reveal his role. If he was cop he should've come out at the beginning and let us kill off a mafia. Why would he choose to come out when Abhas claims? The point of Abhas' claim was to protect the real cop and sacrifice himself. If Yudi was really the cop, he would've waited for the night, let Abhas be killed and make an investigation on thedon to see if he was the mafia. And what's Yudi's logic behind investigating me? Why would he blindly do that. Personally, if I was cop, I'd have investigated Abhas because he'd be the hardest mafia to figure out. I feel like Abhas and Yudi are working together trying to get me out of the game. Yudi quickly followed Abhas' suggestion of hypocop as though they'd already discussed it and he put me as innocent. I have a feeling they changed their minds after and decided to go after me.

----------

I'm not following thedon. The reason I'm lynching Yudi is because he says I'm mafia and I know I'm not. He's confirmed mafia for me, that's why I'm lynching him. In Yudi's first post after Abhas' claim, he simply ignores thedon's counter claim and only mentions Abhas as though they'd already discussed this before.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
How can you believe Yudi is the real cop? He conveniently waits until Abhas claims to reveal his role. If he was cop he should've come out at the beginning and let us kill off a mafia. Why would he choose to come out when Abhas claims? The point of Abhas' claim was to protect the real cop and sacrifice himself. If Yudi was really the cop, he would've waited for the night, let Abhas be killed and make an investigation on thedon to see if he was the mafia. And what's Yudi's logic behind investigating me? Why would he blindly do that. Personally, if I was cop, I'd have investigated Abhas because he'd be the hardest mafia to figure out. I feel like Abhas and Yudi are working together trying to get me out of the game. Yudi quickly followed Abhas' suggestion of hypocop as though they'd already discussed it and he put me as innocent. I have a feeling they changed their minds after and decided to go after me.

----------

I'm not following thedon. The reason I'm lynching Yudi is because he says I'm mafia and I know I'm not. He's confirmed mafia for me, that's why I'm lynching him. In Yudi's first post after Abhas' claim, he simply ignores thedon's counter claim and only mentions Abhas as though they'd already discussed this before.
I somewhat agree, who do you think is the "real cop" or the most possible one according to you right now?

----------

I'm not too sure about Yudi being a cop either but a mislynch would end it up for us.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I have Yudi confirmed as Mafia so for me, thedon is the real cop since its just between him and Yudi. It isn't implausible that Yudi and thedon are together but I think there's a better chance that it's Abhas and Yudi.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I think we should rather go for the one who hasn't role claimed and is the most possible mafia which is Abhas.

----------

It'd be anyway a safer move as he backed off and says he isn't a cop but the other two say they are.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Abhas is probably mafia but you see for me, the confirmed Mafia is Yudi because he claims I am mafia and I know I'm not. If he was cop he wouldn't have got a mafia result on me.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Like I said before, I still think Abhas and Yudi have teamed up and both of their claims seem shallow. I would say more but Thedon said it already as did MaD.

Lynch: Yudi
Are you sure your not gonna think about it any further?

----------

Abhas is probably mafia but you see for me, the confirmed Mafia is Yudi because he claims I am mafia and I know I'm not. If he was cop he wouldn't have got a mafia result on me.
That's a solid reason unlike Simon's.
I see Yudi creeping here right now without having his say and going through the posts.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
How can you believe Yudi is the real cop? He conveniently waits until Abhas claims to reveal his role. If he was cop he should've come out at the beginning and let us kill off a mafia. Why would he choose to come out when Abhas claims? The point of Abhas' claim was to protect the real cop and sacrifice himself. If Yudi was really the cop, he would've waited for the night, let Abhas be killed and make an investigation on thedon to see if he was the mafia. And what's Yudi's logic behind investigating me? Why would he blindly do that. Personally, if I was cop, I'd have investigated Abhas because he'd be the hardest mafia to figure out.
Yes, I waited for the claim because I wanted to get a cop claim. You are a certain mafia, and a claim would have made me clear about the second mafia too. So as soon as Abhas claimed, it was time for me to reveal myself with my role and investigation.
And the last part makes no sense that a cop would always investigate Abhas! How easily you say so trying to give a weak defense for yourself.

I said I got an innocent result on you as that was the only thing which could ensure me surviving the night as you and your mafia friend would surely feel that I'm not the cop. I wanted an additional night for investigation. At the same time, I was afraid of the slim possibility of being killed overnight so posted it some hours ago that we shouldn't blindly follow the cop's hypocop result if he dies.

That's a solid reason unlike Simon's.
I see Yudi creeping here right now without having his say and going through the posts.
That's not a solid reason, Yash. His reason makes sense only if there is a proof that MaD is inno. He says 'Yudi is confirmed mafia because I know I'm not a mafia'. That's just his POV.
MaD is playing a very smart game and is conveniently trying to get a lynch on me on this MYLO.

MaD obviously is one of the mafias, and the other one is either theDon or Abhas. And if theDon doesn't take his claim back, then obviously he is the other mafia.

I don't know what else do I need to say to prove or explain that I'm the real cop.

----------

Not really, no.
I said it before and I say it again! You are lynching a guy who claims to be cop and that too on a MYLO. That's the worst thing to do in a mafia game. I hope you think over it, man. I feel the game is slipping away just because of you.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

thedon5(1) - Abhas
Yudi(3) - thedon5, MaD, Simon

No vote - yashdude101, Yudi
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

12 hours remain and the day will end.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Still not sure about lynching someone and anything could go wrong so I won't take chances and go for a No Lynch.
We aren't getting any input from Don,Abhas and etc people. Picture would be clear after N2, 3 vs 2 situation is not bad anyway.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Alright, Lynch Mad and end the day.

A no lynch finally it is then.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Sorry, I was out for pretty much the whole day. I need to go through each post carefully, so that I can put my analysis in. @Yudi,
Now I know who the two mafias are. MaD and Abhas are the mafias.
MaD because I got guilty on him and Abhas because he is counter claiming my role. Game over from my side, the mafias are exposed.
Yes, I counter-claimed your role, but so did thedon. How am I mafia, and he is not?

I had an idea that Abhas was the mafia because the hypocop was the best possible solution, but when he said 'post only inno results', I knew something fishy was going on as that is not the way hypcop is done. My coming night's investigation was gonna be on Abhas only.
The reason why I wanted only inno results was, if we post both guilty and inno results, it becomes very easy for the mafia to figure out who is lying. We obviously don't want that.

Abhas continually misquoted and put words in my mouth, plus he used things like 'feelings' and 'spidey senses' to put across his points as opposed to hard evidence. He also labelled my 'aggression' on Yudi as scummy behaviour, when I definitely had a case against Yudi - no lynching so early on is something only Mafia members would want as it gets them to night faster. I saw flaws in Yudi's posts, I pointed them out and explained why they seemed wrong to me, as opposed to Abhas who found perfectly legitimate things in my posts, misquoted them and labelled them as scummy.

I wasn't the cop, I could only deduce things from the gameplay, and I'm certain you're mafia, and your counter-claim seems to testify my belief.
I haven't misquoted anything, I've simply pointed out whatever you've said, and many times you've been either contradicting your own self, or unconvincing.
Suggesting that the best option for us is a no-lynch, or lynching a mafia if we're sure, and actually no-lynching are two different things. Yudi simply suggested that we need to no-lynch today because it was a MyLo situation. I see no problem with that, and you seemed to have a major problem with it. We all have been discussing things, but you're pretty much stuck on the fact whether there should be a no lynch or not.
I was not misquoting you, you were misquoting people.

After toying with Simon as my partner, they have now randomly moved onto MaD. What next, surendar was my partner? They are trying their very hardest to get one of the town lynched off to give them the win.
How do you know neither of Simon or MaD are mafia?

You're talking about Yudi, but conveniently forgetting thedon did exactly the same when I claimed. Replace Yudi with thedon in your paragraph, and read again. Subtly defending your partner?

Hypocop is the most logical way to go if the doc's been killed on night 0, because we cannot afford to miss out on the cop result. Yudi hosted the last game, I'm sure he would have read up about it. Mafia usually hate a hypocop because it reduces their advantage. In an open setup game like this, it is a very pro-town move.

I find it funny that people are not willing to

A no Lynch today will not be helpful at all.

besides, this posts sums it up that thedon's lying:
Innocent on Simon.
Guilty on yashdude101.

I faked my hypercop as it was clearly an attempt by Abhas and Yudi to draw out the cop, I was saying that for a while and instead displayed my thoughts in a finely disguised list, where I had yash as most leaning Mafia as at the time, his random lynch on Simon had me worried. I disguised my guilty result on Yudi so as to hide my identity. I have since realised yash isn't Mafia though, yeah he made one terrible post, but his play has been good other than that. With Abhas being Yudi's partner as well, I now know yash is definitely town.

If thedon was indeed the cop, there was no reason to fake his hypocop result, considering, he's posted both innocent and guilty.
He simply CCed me after I claimed guilty against him.

----------

Also, to sum up the situation:
thedon claims cop, thinks Yudi and me are mafia
MaD claims town, thinks Yudi and me/thedon are mafia
Yudi claims cop, thinks MaD and me/thedon are mafia
yash thinks I am mafia
Simon thinks Yudi is mafia

If we move to night today, there is no way either of thedon/Mad/yudi or me are dying. Obviously, the mafia wouldn't want us to get any clarity on the issue.
Most likely target for tomorrow will be yashdude, because that would leave us 4 and Simon, who either is completely disinterested in the game, or isn't able to understand anything, because he hasn't contributed anything till now, and has only shared the views of others.

Unlynch:thedon
Lynch: MaD

Because, if I'm believing the cop, I'm believing his result.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

Yudi(3) - thedon5, MaD, Simon
MaD(1) - Abhas, Yudi
No lynch(1) - yashdude101

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

2 1/2 hours remain and the day will end.

Users who are viewing this thread