Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meh no need for you to be replaced. I see it as a simple decision from Simon to see who is Mafia with no input from any of us required.

It's a big shame that he just deserted the game like this. I hope this game doesn't end up like MaD's Yay Mafia where we are still waiting for PD to return after six months:rolleyes.

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

Yudi(3) - MaD, thedon5, Simon
thedon5(1) - Abhas

No vote - Yudi

Yudi is lynched now. He was the cop.
Abhas gets killed on Night 2 and Simon gets lynched on Day 3.

It's the endgame now. thedon5 and MaD were the mafia and they win.

Well played mafia. Yudi should have claimed earlier. Surendar was unlucky.
thedon5 did a great job on his night 1 target.

----------

Players

1. Yudi - cop - Lynched Day 2
2. thedon5 - Mafia goon - Win
3. surendar - doctor - Killed Night 0
4. Simon - vanilla townie - Killed Endgame
5. Abhas - vanilla townie - Killed Endgame
6. MaD - Mafia goon - Win
7. yashdude101 - vanilla townie - Killed Night 1

----------

I reckon Abhas was the best player of this game. He figured out thedon5 earlier. He did his best(hypocop,etc). He even wanted to protect the cop by sacrificing him. So, MVP to Abhas. Quoting his PM in mid-game,

Abhas said:
RPHKR said:
You are a vanilla townie. You have no special powers.
Alignment: Town

You win if the town wins.

Really confused what to do right now.. I want to save the cop by false-claiming, but I'm not sure if the real cop will understand what I'm trying to do. I hope he doesn't CC.
Dead sure thedon's mafia though.

Sorry about communicating my views.. I just needed someone to listen :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Still not sure about lynching someone and anything could go wrong so I won't take chances and go for a No Lynch.
We aren't getting any input from Don,Abhas and etc people. Picture would be clear after N2, 3 vs 2 situation is not bad anyway.
A lynch and it was all over.
It's either,
MaD and Don
MaD and Simon
MaD and Abhas.

I believe Yudi is the real cop.
Don if your false-claiming being a townie, clear it out.
My analysis were pretty good, killing me was a really smart move as it got more messed up.

----------

Since yashdude has been confirmed town, it is clear thedon was lying about his cop claim. He put him down as guilty.. If he were the real cop indeed, and had been killed at night, we would have blindly lynched yash. Definitely not a pro-town cop move this.
It is clear thedon is mafia. He posted yashdude, because he had put him under suspicion earlier. After I claimed, he made up the story about him lying about the hypocop result.
I purposefully didn't bring this point up yesterday because that would have allowed them to target simon instead, leaving us with no proof of our accusation.
Simon is a very smart person, and I'm sure he would be able to read through the situation properly.
I see what you did there.:p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess I would have done the same thing if I was in place of Simon. I thought, Yudi and Abhas were mafias. Plus, very interesting move of mafia in killing a vanilla townie than going for Yudi who claimed as the cop!

Very interesting game again. Well played all. :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yudi - His play was fair, quite unlucky to have no support from the town.
thedon5 - Played well but his all of a sudden over-defensive nature and then counter-claiming made me think he might be a mafia. His choices were great be it killing Surendar/myself(MaD gets the credit too).Congrats mate.:thumbs
surendar - Very unlucky.
Simon - A real bad town play, he could've done a lot better.
Abhas - Great play, but tbh your fake claiming messed it up and it led to outing of the real cop. But it's not your fault either, Yudi shouldn't have role claimed.
MaD - Before Yudi's result I had null read on him, which surely shows how well you played. Well done and congrats.

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I think Abhas picking me up after such a short time was outstanding analysis, however the path him and Yudi took to try and prove it was IMO poor - Simon was against hypocop all along and they were using that to try and convince him, I knew he would never side with them because of that. Abhas fake-claiming was IMo a poor move, it would have been a good one had Yudi not claimed as I thought he was actually cop, but that is where the wheels began to fall off. That was something they could've improved on, and I still don't understand why Yudi didn't lynch me/MaD:lol.

Btw sorry surendar:p. I thought you played really well last game so had no choice but to suggest you be killed.

Kudos to Simon:D. You're improving but still I feel you need to take a more neutral stance, you were pretty much on our side all game and that was the angle we took, that we had to kill yash as it means a guranteed win with you on our side, and that yash was the only guy to convince as we already have three guys on our side. I think had Abhas and Yudi picked on different things though you probably would've sided with them, what helped us is that MaD and I had quite a conventional defence, Abhas and Yudi were using things like hypocop.

Mafia QT btw. Classic walls of text from me even there.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
thedon5 - Played well but his all of a sudden over-defensive nature and then counter-claiming made me think he might be a mafia. His choices were great be it killing Surendar/myself(MaD gets the credit too).Congrats mate.

Uh, thedon was horrible. It was pretty obvious. I even pm'd RPHKR "don is mafia right, or is he just a horrible cop"

The defence that he didn't buy Abhas's hypocop thing was a really poor defence, there's no reason to lie about his innocent report there. Although I do agree that hypocop is a stupid idea, but using false reports is useless. Also the fact thedon cc'd cop as soon as he was guiltied made it pretty obvious.

Tbf, it was pretty poor play from most of them, Abhas didn't really do enough and was like "I think thedon is mafia" even after he claimed he had guilty on him, which made him confirmed.

Also, appeal to a clear's emotions more. It's an annoying strategy but it works a lot of the time.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I tend to agree that everyone played horribly. I guess surendar deserves MVP:p.

In the end we won due to how bad the others played.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Well wtf happened here. I logged in almost after almost 24-30 hours and see that the game is over!
I didn't cast a single vote (null vote), so how was the hammer reached!!??

Anyways, no point complaining now. Well played, Don and MaD. :thumbs

RPHKR

National Board President
I didn't cast a single vote (null vote), so how was the hammer reached!!??

I think you mistook. This game didn't have the "everyone have to lynch" rule.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread