Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I tend to agree that everyone played horribly. I guess surendar deserves MVP:p.

Haha, MVG probably? For roaming around the town effectively as a ghost! :p

We need to have a role for a ghost that every night, a mafia or townie can be blocked by ghost! Whoever dies(town or ghost) belong to ghost category as neutral blockers & they are allowed to post only one ghost post but can block anyone every night. :D

RPHKR

National Board President
We need to have a role for a ghost that every night, a mafia or townie can be blocked by ghost! Whoever dies(town or ghost) belong to ghost category as neutral blockers & they are allowed to post only one ghost post but can block anyone every night.

Wouldn't work. The key is to survive.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Oh god. I just came back to see that we lost. :noway
I'm disappointed that Simon didn't question anybody before his lynch. It's okay to feel someone's mafia, but you surely need to question everyone, Including the person you trust the most from instinct.
Had Yuri not claimed, I would have easily gotten a lynch going against thedon, and that would have saved the cop as well. That was the plan anyway.
I don't understand why people associate any unconventional play as anti-town.
I did the hypocop to understand who the cop is, so that I could protect them, besides, it's always tough for the mafia in this kind of setup.

Well played MaD and thedon. Congrats on the win, but I'll be happy that I was able to uncover you :p
The posts I kept on quoting weren't really twisting your words, but actual mistakes mafia make.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I think Abhas picking me up after such a short time was outstanding analysis, however the path him and Yudi took to try and prove it was IMO poor - Simon was against hypocop all along and they were using that to try and convince him, I knew he would never side with them because of that. Abhas fake-claiming was IMo a poor move, it would have been a good one had Yudi not claimed as I thought he was actually cop, but that is where the wheels began to fall off. That was something they could've improved on, and I still don't understand why Yudi didn't lynch me/MaD.
The problem was, Yudi didn't know I was on his side, and we weren't working together. I tried pulling this off on my own, with hope that the cop would get an idea about who I am. False claiming cop and trying to sacrifice yourself is a very tricky move, and unfortunately it didn't work out.
I didn't have anything worthwhile to prove you're mafia, so I couldn't come up with a better argument. Considering it was MYLO, nobody would have agreed to lynch you on the basis of my read of the game.

----------

ik, I roleswap with a clear, lead a lynch on the mafia and retract the next day and everyone's like "You're mafia"
Exactly, I remember getting a much better read on the mafia by false claiming I was silenced, and that got us a mafia. It's not a bad thing, unless people blindly follow others..

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Abhas fake claiming was a pretty poor move imo. If doc doesn't die, I think it's a smart move but with doc dying, it forces the real cop to out (I mean most unexperienced cops would claim afterwards instead of realising someone is trying to protect them).

Yudi didn't know I was on his side

I was reading the game and wondering how the hell Yudi was thinking the way he did. He had a guilty report on MaD. Thedon claimed cop, Abhas retracted cop. Thus from Yudi's POV, MaD and thedon were confirmed mafia.

----------

Exactly, I remember getting a much better read on the mafia by false claiming I was silenced, and that got us a mafia. It's not a bad thing, unless people blindly follow others..

I'd just be tempted to false claim silenced so I don't have to talk.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Exactly, even I wondered why Yuri would put me down as mafia, not thedon.
In retrospect, I guess it was the wrong move, but I was sure I was going down at night, and nobody believed thedon was mafia, that would have made it impossible for the town to get a majority, because of the inexperience.
I figured out Yudi was cop, and I actually expected him to probably understand that I might be false claiming, besides, after don claimed, he should have not claimed at all, quietly supported me, and we might have got our man.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, to be very honest - I somehow skipped Don's long post where he claimed cop. Because it got skipped, I was damn sure that Abhas was the mafia. :p

I wonder what had happened. Probably because I was on my mobile when I saw Abhas' claim and replied when I got to my lappy I skipped the post. Had I seen Don's claim, I would have figured out that one of the two is a townie and is claiming to protect the cop (ie me).

I didn't post it earlier that I had skipped Don's post because during the game such a thing would have been considered as a silly reason to cover my actions.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I surely wouldn't have lynched Yudi on the next day, for me he was the "real" cop. I wasn't sure about Abhas sometimes he sounded like a mafia and sometimes a townie. As I said, Simon could've done a lot better rather than following someone. He did that again in the Police Academy mafia thing. MaD was already a confirmed mafia for me as I was sure about Yudi being the cop and had to trust his results.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would it kill you to defend yourself instead of doing what you did?
I tried and even said everything that happened, and it was damn true that I forgot my target I knew it was between Don/User tbh I was a lot confused even at the moment when I was about to send the name. You guys weren't even seem to pay attention to what all you said, all kept disagreeing and everything went against me. It was obvious no matter how hard I try, you guys are anyway going to lynch me. I hinted a many times and even cleared all the confusion but there was not even a single guy who'd support/trust.

Users who are viewing this thread