End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I knew it was asprin, well played tho
Your lynch played a big part in the win. I don't know how the majority shifted towards you when I already had 3 votes I think on day 2.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks. If I had been lynched on Day 2, I don't think I could have narrowed down the list that much. Thanks for giving me clues :)

On purpose, I did not target AliB from the start and always had as cleared town from the start wishing CK would target AliB. Great spot in the end, you went for Villain.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What gave him away or was it a guess? How many were on your radar?
What didn't? Worst game by town ever.
I wanted to put a lynch on Villain on Day 1 or Day 2 but the bodyguards were playing so bad they would have lynched then and there.[DOUBLEPOST=1499173265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your lynch played a big part in the win.
This really shifted the game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?
This post gave away he was Mafia, For once I thought he could be bodyguard and just trying to put some suspicion on Villain to confuse CK but the accusation here was a very big giveaway and town would not let that happen and if I referenced this, Villain would have been out as VIP.[DOUBLEPOST=1499173487][/DOUBLEPOST]
lynched then and there.
lynched me then and there*

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
For once I thought he could be bodyguard and just trying to put some suspicion on Villain to confuse CK
Actually, my intention was exactly that. I was hoping someone would think that way (that I'm a bodyguard and I was targeting Villain on purpose to confuse the killer). Didn't know it could backfire.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well yes, I did try to save the game by mentioning the VIP was lynched as I had no lynches against me not even an FOS plus I was getting away with lynching people/nobody questioning me on my actions. And rightly so because if any of the bodyguards would've lynched me all the others would have gone against him without a thought. Still feel someone should've risked to do so.

I tried my best be it making it sound that FP was the VIP or confirming the spoiler parts when in reality I had no spoiler. I couldn't see through Swacker and Asprin honestly, Asp's post stating he's one of the bodyguards was a shock. I knew it was him after Swacker's exit.

Not sure who was the genius bodyguard messaging @PresidentEvil on Day 1 after my opening post "I'd have killed him straightaway if I was the killer." Well mate you should've tried to pick me being the killer, if I'd have played under the radar would've been killed on Day 1/2.

Second consecutive game where I got him but he still managed to win. Congrats @asprin[DOUBLEPOST=1499173950][/DOUBLEPOST]I just hope I did okay and did not disappoint.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Not sure who was the genius bodyguard messaging @PresidentEvil on Day 1 after my opening post "I'd have killed him straightaway if I was the killer."
What's that? I seemed to have missed this.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Actually PE messaged me after my opening post that I'm sounding too excited and the town's fate in my hands plus some bodyguard messaged him "I'd have killed him straightaway if I was the killer." Don't know who's it though.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not sure who was the genius bodyguard messaging @PresidentEvil on Day 1 after my opening post "I'd have killed him straightaway if I was the killer." Well mate you should've tried to pick me being the killer, if I'd have played under the radar would've been killed on Day 1/2.
It was @surendar. I too felt that you were over excited after you received the role.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
It was @surendar. I too felt that you were over excited after you received the role.
Alright and as I said it was just my way to sound like a bodyguard because playing under the radar would've cost us big time.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My bad :facepalm. I misguided you actually, he just said if he was Mafia PR, he would've got the hint. Couldn't really remember what I read and posted the random sentence to the situation in the convo between us.

Sorry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread