Patch General discussion

Game feels very crisp after the patch. Good work @Ross and Big Ant team. I have new found love for ants

Only thing that gets me now is the cancel run with dreaded 'O'. Batsman takes a nap before getting back. If that can be fixed then please do

You would NEED to play it first Fielding gives a relieved feeling now.

Other than the AI bowler, I think it did. Even if AI fielders get to the ball in the circle, they don't laser the throw in at the wkts resulting in lot fewer run-outs.

Except they didn't change it so... It isn't different. Except for the last bit which sounds great.
The laser guided throws.

Xbox should be live, please let me know if you get it.

nah, no luck here (aust) yet. c'mon MS...

I'm assuming all I have to do is be connected to XBL and just launch DB14 right? (ie. it'll ask me to update).

Yeah, just be signed in and it will pick it up.

For GOD sake STOP complaining super human fielders... :facepalm better hit proper timing shots n u will get 4... they do miss the well timed shots... These fielders are best part of game.
Bigant bundle of THANKS for this patch, PLEASE handle this BLACK screen bug issue as soon as possible now, and 2ndly the Console version difference bug! My friend has Jasper console and only whenever he hits a well timed shot he sees a black screen and game STUCKS.. he has to restart console... i guess its related to "sound bug of well timed shots between different versions of xbox", thanks.
Just foucus on unplayable/game break bugs! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread