MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Correct - it's just like the infractions tab on your current profile - only you and the mods see that.

lion100lion

International Coach
Your accounts will carry across -
The new forum looks good. But...

Please keep the option of thanks.
I mean don't change it to 'likes'. :(
The thanks option is one of those reasons, that make this site unique and has special place in my heart :yes

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Correct - it's just like the infractions tab on your current profile - only you and the mods see that.

Speaking of which, can I please have mine cleared, I have been living with dutch's mistake for nearly nine months now and just as a pregnancy I'm ready to set it free.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Speaking of which, can I please have mine cleared, I have been living with dutch's mistake for nearly nine months now and just as a pregnancy I'm ready to set it free.
Sure. But let that be a warning to you - never become Dutch's victim by mistake again!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonderful! Looking forward to the migration. :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Speaking of which, can I please have mine cleared,

I've got so many of various different colours, it's like those little army-badges on my page. You should keep them, like Pokemon. I especially like the ones I get from @MattW ...I get issued those on a graded point system. I think once I reach a certain amount of points I get a free upsize?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I can't see an infractions panel on my profile.

So how far are you into testing all this?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I can't see an infractions panel on my profile.
Because you've never had one.

So how far are you into testing all this?
I'd say about 60% of the way. We imported over the forum database without issue and are currently going through and making sure that all the functionality we need is working.

Currently I'm working on the design to make things a little bit more familiar and less generic.

We might get a few users to go on our testing forum and give it a shot for feedback before we unleash it on everyone.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
We might get a few users to go on our testing forum and give it a shot for feedback before we unleash it on everyone.
*volunteers*

What about the mobile skin? It that also taken care of? I liked the mobile interface.

Why don't we have a new thread regarding the shift to XenForo?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
What about the mobile skin? It that also taken care of? I liked the mobile interface.
All the styles are fully responsive.

Gw9zBQJ.png
ZFPqqml.png

etc...

Why don't we have a new thread regarding the shift to XenForo?
I was going to hold off until we had an exact timeframe of when the shift would happen. But it might be a good idea.

ethybubs

International Cricketer

I've been told I have good constructive feedback, I spend at least 3 hours everyday on here and I can do over 5000 push-ups (just not in a row).

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because you've never had one.

I'd say about 60% of the way. We imported over the forum database without issue and are currently going through and making sure that all the functionality we need is working.

Currently I'm working on the design to make things a little bit more familiar and less generic.

what is the link of testing forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread