No Requests Melic65 More Mod attempts - Updated sponsors, and some associate team kits

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all.

I've been completing -or at least attempting with a little success - to put together a 1992 World Cup Mod for DBC14.

Biggest hurdle was/is being only able to work with 4 colours for the kits and trying to locate where different components on the sweater and jumper files were actually located to try to make right after copying over, so the kits are technically not 'finished' nor 'right' . All sides had the same design, but 5 colours were used - one for the main nation colour and then a white, red, green, and a blue across the shoulders. No matter how I tried I couldn't get the 5th colour to register correctly and so, I have left it off the kits. If anyone has a solution?
You'll also notice the same emblem on both the shirt and cap/helmet - in DBC the emblem file gets placed on both the shirt/vest/jumper and on the hat/helmet. Not able to place team emblem on hat.
Anyway, I've included the install instructions in the readme attached - although I think I forgot to include which colours to select for colours 1, 2, 3, & 4. Easy enough to work out.

I'm about halfway through the team creations so no 'official' 92 WC squads uploaded to the server yet.
Give it a try and enjoy!
Can you replicate Pakistan's famous victory?
B&H 1992 WC advertisement.jpg

*Added a fix for the main icons as I forgot to check how they looked in-game. Looked terrible so I've removed the reflections and realigned some a little better. Keeps it a little bit old school.
Extract and copy to C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\textures

Cheers.

Attachments

• 1992 WC Mod readme.txt
    2 KB · Views: 61
  • 1992 WC Mod.rar
    789.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Mirrored fixed icons.rar
    178.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi would it be possible for you to do the South African Domestic Kits Dolphins, Cobras etc...??? Pretty Please :)
Hi Rowan 11.
Do you mean just the sponsors?
If that's what you mean, then can you supply me with the sponsors (pictures of) for each team? I'll put them together for you as finding the 'right' images is what takes the biggest time. If you can help that way, I should have time to create the sponsor files?

If its the kits themselves then you will have to ask one of the other guys on here. I'm only very recently into even trying to do a kit mod so its somewhere a long way off before I'll give it a good go.

Cheers.

Rowan11

Club Captain
Hi Rowan 11.
Do you mean just the sponsors?
If that's what you mean, then can you supply me with the sponsors (pictures of) for each team? I'll put them together for you as finding the 'right' images is what takes the biggest time. If you can help that way, I should have time to create the sponsor files?

If its the kits themselves then you will have to ask one of the other guys on here. I'm only very recently into even trying to do a kit mod so its somewhere a long way off before I'll give it a good go.

Cheers.

Hi, Looking for the kit sponsors, i have the HUD logos and the emblems on the kits but not the sponsors etc, like some of the guys have done for the County teams. Here is a pic i found of MODS from Cricket 07, i would be happy with these older sponsers and would use it for the 5 day kit and ODI kit, is this ok? Thanks for the help

SADomPreview.png

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi, Looking for the kit sponsors, i have the HUD logos and the emblems on the kits but not the sponsors etc, like some of the guys have done for the County teams. Here is a pic i found of MODS from Cricket 07, i would be happy with these older sponsers and would use it for the 5 day kit and ODI kit, is this ok? Thanks for the help

SADomPreview.png

I'll check it out and see what I can come up with.
Do you know the names of all the sponsors?

Cheers.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have all the old .PNGs from those mods I think. I'll try to find them and PM you.

EDIT: Eh, found a load of the kit mod .psd files so I'll just leave 'em here. All the logos from that image should be in there as layers, but I doubt they're named very well... Sorry!

EDIT2: Upload failed, medafire link: SA Dom Kits

Last edited:

sarkazm

Club Captain
I have all the old .PNGs from those mods I think. I'll try to find them and PM you.

EDIT: Eh, found a load of the kit mod .psd files so I'll just leave 'em here. All the logos from that image should be in there as layers, but I doubt they're named very well... Sorry!

EDIT2: Upload failed, medafire link: SA Dom Kits

Thanks Munkeymomo!

I'd actually completed the sponsor pack before I read your reply - only for the Ram Slam T20 ones. Thanks for sharing your files :thumbs I'll check them out and keep them as a resource, cheers:cheers

South Africa Ram Slam T20 (2014) sponsor pack - includes stumps, sponsors, and readme for install. I've only added the Ram Slam sponsors (as best from images) so they don't look great on the white kits and again, because of the limitations of where images can go, have used a little bit of creative license when lining up.

CapeCobras.jpg chevknightspic.jpg chevwarriorspic.jpg dolphins.jpg highveldlionsspon.jpg Titans.jpg

Cheers and enjoy.

Attachments

• Readme Ram Slam.txt
    789 bytes · Views: 47
  • RamSlamSponsors.rar
    179.7 KB · Views: 99

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi guys.
Thought I'd give some newer kits a go. Looking at the Natwest T20 kits, and trying my hand at creating some of those.
Here's some images of works in progress - Surrey, Somerset, and Warwickshire.

surreyT20.jpg surreyT20back.jpg
somersetT20.jpg warwickT201.jpg warwickT20.jpg

Attachments

• surreyT20ingame.jpg
    surreyT20ingame.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 45

Rowan11

Club Captain
Thanks Munkeymomo!

I'd actually completed the sponsor pack before I read your reply - only for the Ram Slam T20 ones. Thanks for sharing your files :thumbs I'll check them out and keep them as a resource, cheers:cheers

South Africa Ram Slam T20 (2014) sponsor pack - includes stumps, sponsors, and readme for install. I've only added the Ram Slam sponsors (as best from images) so they don't look great on the white kits and again, because of the limitations of where images can go, have used a little bit of creative license when lining up.

View attachment 129857 View attachment 129858 View attachment 129859 View attachment 129860 View attachment 129861 View attachment 129862

Cheers and enjoy.

Thanks Soooo much Guys

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
n English County Sponsor.rar
Attached Readme has detail for installation.
Hi all.
Been busy with learning how to do some of the modding and thought I'd look at creating some sponsor logos for kits. When I started there weren't any for the English County sides, so I thought I'd start there. Someone beat me to it however - Chris24 and they are fantastic quality. Since I was nearly done when I found that out, I figured I may as well finish the one's I'd started.
I will say that some are more than likely not 100% accurate as I found it difficult to either find the same logo on a kit or I had to create the logo from scratch - including trying to find matching fonts on a couple. I couldn't always find a picture that showed all the sleeve logos so tried as best to place what I could see with reference to the county sides sponsor lists. Example also is on the Derbyshire kits - I couldn't place the stripes up near the collar due to the restrictions for where the sponsor logos can go, hence you'll see they sit considerably lower than they should.
Anyway, here they are, please enjoy and any feedback about anything not right is welcome.

dds files in English County Sponsor.rar
Attached Readme has detail for installation.

Cheers.

Nice work!

Just a quick note. The Yorkshire one day kit doesnt need the puma logo on the mirrored sponsor since the puma logo is already on the shoulder area. Is there any reason this was kept? Perhaps for the jumper? Anyways if its not a problem for you could you please remove that puma logo on the sponsor? Cheers!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Daggers

School Cricketer
sorted that thanks but yeah youre right yorkshire inverse ends up with a double puma!

sarkazm

Club Captain
Nice work!

Just a quick note. The Yorkshire one day kit doesnt need the puma logo on the mirrored sponsor since the puma logo is already on the shoulder area. Is there any reason this was kept? Perhaps for the jumper? Anyways if its not a problem for you could you please remove that puma logo on the sponsor? Cheers!

Hi inertSpark.

Extra Puma logo removed from ODI sponsor - I think I just forgot to hide it before converting to dds. Can't remember why I had it there in the first place -probably experimenting. Anyway, fix attached.
If you find anymore errors, pass them on. Have to rely on trying to find pictures and working out what the actual sponsor is, and then some I couldn't find a logo graphic; mostly sorted now I think.
Cheers.

Some more T20 kits in progress - Worcestershire & Leicestershire. Some tidying up to do with a few as working out how things actually align as a texture.

WorcesT20.jpg WorcesT20b.jpg leicesT20.jpg leicesT20b.jpg

I might upload these kit files as I finish them however, there are some that I have no idea how to create. Some have colours with gradients and I have absolutely no idea how that works with the limits on the texture files.
Thanks.

Attachments

• uni_score_dark.rar
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread