PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yes played with him once..he quit the game.once i took his final wicket..but i could still manage a result as i got the option of calculate result.if u play with him expect all slow bouncers from medium pacers below 8 mts..mostly green balls pitching more that 8 mts with with extremely slow speed below 100.Also expect at least 4 slow bouncers from fast bowlers in an over.

Whom are you talking about? Would be good to know.

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
IMG_20141225_033346.jpg

would anyone like to play against a moron like this one. He cant bat against spin bowling. And he is talking abt my online ranking. Needless to say he quit the game when he lost his wickets

D

Deleted member 149013

View attachment 136114

would anyone like to play against a moron like this one. He cant bat against spin bowling. And he is talking abt my online ranking. Needless to say he quit the game when he lost his wickets
I can recommend some players for you? that give you a good game but aren't on planetcricket.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
HI,
'who so ever want a good game,play with me

My PSN Id- YCHULBUL

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Chulbul I have played against you, and I know your tactics. Lets not even go there. Good game? ...Far from it

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I played a game with 'YCHULBUL' a few days back and his bowling, especially his control, is amazing. I struggle to get the line & length of the deliveries right as I either slide down the leg or go outside off or go over the stumps when I'm trying to hit the stumps but the 'YCHULBUL' guy gets it perfect every time. As for his tactics, nearly every other online opponent I played against used similar tactics in one form or another. It's just that others aren't that good at it.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Chulbul I have played against you, and I know your tactics. Lets not even go there. Good game? ...Far from it

I dont know if i have played with you,Whats your PSn Id ?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
HI,
'who so ever want a good game,play with me

My PSN Id- YCHULBUL

You have been on my "Steer Clear list" for a very long time , based on your exploits with the Spin Bowlers bowling Long hops further than 6m mark.

Maybe youve now changed your ways .....

AL_Amin

Club Captain
You have been on my "Steer Clear list" for a very long time , based on your exploits with the Spin Bowlers bowling Long hops further than 6m mark.

This guy puts the old chaman to shame when it comes to bowling slow bouncers (8 meters) with medium bowlers and that too on a very wide-ish offside line with about 7-8 fielders protecting that area. This was before patch 2 came out (so you can just imagine! ) I dont think I've ever lost a match against him even though I didn't resort to cheap ass tactics but that's not the point.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

How do you bowl shorter than 6m with spinners? No matter how short I bowl I'm always within the 4m-6m range.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Played against a sore loser after quite a while on PS3. The guy has a weird user-id 'wwwwww35353' or some such and after getting bowled out for 50 in a 10 overs a side match, rage disconnected. Sad part is that there's not even a loss tracking mechanism on the leaderboard and the guy still pulled his cable :rolleyes

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
I`m not gonna tell you on here mate , for fear of releasing a "New" batch of cheaters online. You can PM me if really interested.

devilz_tongue

Club Cricketer
anyone wanna play proper cricket. not that 5 five stuff and no cheap tactics. PM me @ devliz_tongue

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My Psn id if anyone wants a game
PS3: redcamp23

Users who are viewing this thread