PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

This guy puts the old chaman to shame when it comes to bowling slow bouncers (8 meters) with medium bowlers and that too on a very wide-ish offside line with about 7-8 fielders protecting that area. This was before patch 2 came out (so you can just imagine! ) I dont think I've ever lost a match against him even though I didn't resort to cheap ass tactics but that's not the point.
Wow man good to hear this much crap and excuse from that guy to whome I have not played from last 5 months if your psn id cornynmyhorn and u played 1 game and u lost and u saying u have not lost any game,may be u are better player now but dont forget u lost 1st match against me and after that we never played,so 1st play and see I am using same tactics or diff and its cricket game anyone can use any strategy to win if you know that u can also use the same who cares.

Wow man good to hear this much crap and excuse from that guy to whome I have not played from last 5 months if your psn id cornynmyhorn and u played 1 game and u lost and u saying u have not lost any game,may be u are better player now but dont forget u lost 1st match against me and after that we never played,so 1st play and see I am using same tactics or diff and its cricket game anyone can use any strategy to win if you know that u can also use the same who cares.

This I completely agree with. It's a game and you should be able to do anything that's allowed. I'm not happy about the way slow half trackers from spinners are so difficult to get away but if Big Ant don't remove it from the game, all power to the folks who use it. Same with any other tactic. Either you get better at it or adopt the same and see how others react to it. The only thing/tactic I hate about DBC 14 online is rage quitting. Other than that everything should be fair game.

Folks should be able to use any tactic that works for them and I would do the same. It's a game people and no need to get offended or pissed off about "tactics" people use to win. Just because you can't beat the tactics used by your opponent doesn't make it "unfair". That's the whole point of playing online against diverse people using different tactics/strategy. If someone can't handle it, too bad and maybe he/she should focus on playing offline.

Last edited:
Why would Al.Amin need to play you a second time once sounds bad enough. Your not using tactics your using a weakness in the game to exploit the batsman.

Why would Al.Amin need to play you a second time once sounds bad enough. Your not using tactics your using a weakness in the game to exploit the batsman.
bro you dont understand,its a game and when you play 5 over game in that you have to use everything wat you got to stop the opponent to hitting sixes n all ,if you dont know that tactics that does not mean it should not be used if you know you can also use that but to know that you have to use your brain and who said 6m bouncers cant be hit I hit six on that ball on which u guys are complaining its all about practice and use of brain to judge the ball and read the mind of bowler. I play with alot of people online and they dont complain about anything because they know how to score on that ball so better try to score not complain and find and excuse.

@boyid95, I didn’t say I was complaining that is your method of playing Don Bradman and it works for you.

Hi @SerenityClass, thank you for inviting me to the online leagues. I was thinking that I wouldn't have time to play league matches regularly but after reading the rules in the tournaments like American Champions league & Test Championship and Champions of all format etc., even I want to give it a try. But I am not a regular player I will mostly play in the weekends and you know the reason why :D. Even I am thinking of staring a tournament (a mini world cup may be with 25 overs each side). But I am not very sure about it. If there is any tournament started, let me know and I will try to join if I have time.

Thankyou @everythingtaken , It was a standard case of when you find a random online player to make them aware of the online leagues and to keep new players coming through and to keep leagues fresh. If the online player bowls in the right areas and doesn’t forfeit a game then you have something positive.

@SerenityClass, If I start a tournament how can I make sure that my opponent has not edited the skills of the players. When I play online matches I see few players play with the team which has Top order, middle order, Pace, spin and everything with 5*

@SerenityClass, If I start a tournament how can I make sure that my opponent has not edited the skills of the players. When I play online matches I see few players play with the team which has Top order, middle order, Pace, spin and everything with 5*
When the option of Normalising team is selected at the start of the matches then it doesn't make a difference between 2* or 5*....

When the option of Normalising team is selected at the start of the matches then it doesn't make a difference between 2* or 5*....
But in few tournaments, it is mentioned not to select 'Normalise' option. But never mind, I guess as long as it is a 3* or below team it is ok to play in the leagues

Today is a horrible day for me. Played three matches today all three were quitters :mad.

marshalbroughton
naseemabhi7860 (or something like that)
jrtrexturner

At least people can forfeit the match if they dont want to continue. Why do they have to quit the game in the middle

Today is a horrible day for me. Played three matches today all three were quitters :mad.

marshalbroughton
naseemabhi7860 (or something like that)
jrtrexturner

At least people can forfeit the match if they dont want to continue. Why do they have to quit the game in the middle

Add me ("cricket_online2") in your friend's list and we can get a game in if and when we are both online. I prefer 5 overs a side game owing to my time constraints and may occasionally go in for a 10 overs match. Let's have a 5 overs bash sometime in the near future.

Edit: By the way what's your psn id?

Users who are viewing this thread