PC Player Auction Thread | Mid season

Eh when did I cried I am accepting the fine while you are still not accepting the fact that you have tweaked up twice

We are in better position,btw.

[HASHTAG]#Lara[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Modi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#T20Trophy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BlameAbhas[/HASHTAG]

Even we are in better position.

[HASHTAG]#Lara[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Modi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#T20Trophy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BlameAbhas[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#Cry[/HASHTAG]

Yeah Right I can get my team out of this can but can you???

Now before I start sending out infractions to the people, stop here!

You were quite closer to unveil the fact that "Who is Modi2010 ?"

love birds are everywhere...
I hate love and people who always [HASHTAG]#Cry[/HASHTAG].[DOUBLEPOST=1436965157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now before I start sending out infractions to the people, stop here!
[HASHTAG]#BlameModi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Curroption[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Rig[/HASHTAG]

Lets sell the last three teams to the members they said, so much fun they said, what could go wrong they said...

Next time I think the PCPL shouldnt hand out teams to people untrustworthy and incapable of owning a fantasy team and following the rules...

Lets sell the last three teams to the members they said, so much fun they said, what could go wrong they said...

Next time I think the PCPL shouldnt hand out teams to people untrustworthy and incapable of owning a fantasy team and following the rules...

Check out the previous seasons

I hate love and people who always [HASHTAG]#Cry[/HASHTAG].[DOUBLEPOST=1436965157][/DOUBLEPOST]
[HASHTAG]#BlameModi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Curroption[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Rig[/HASHTAG]

Its not wise to back chat a staff...[DOUBLEPOST=1436965321][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check out the previous seasons

Check out the current one! Also im sure the members that brought teams were a little more... Known...

Its not wise to back chat a staff...[DOUBLEPOST=1436965321][/DOUBLEPOST]

Check out the current one! Also im sure the members that brought teams were a little more... Known...

NMA didn't read the PM
NMA didht checked the Auction thread 1st Page
but it's all right he is a human after all

NMA didn't read the PM
NMA didht checked the Auction thread 1st Page
but it's all right he is a human after all

Im not denying that it was a mistake, but theres a reason Arsenal and Chelsea and the top clubs in England dont get there finacial managers off the street... The majority of the owners are people I and many others had never heard of. The system made it too easy for randoms to come in and play a big part of the league like owning a team...

Users who are viewing this thread