Any suggestions? Just one...

MAKE PLANETCRICKET GREAT AGAIN.
PlanetCricketGreat.png

Things Biggs will bring to PlanetCricket
  • Build a new server and make @MattW pay for it
  • This guy gets it.
  • Ban all new members from signing up until I decide it's safe again
  • Something something ISIS
  • Nothing I do fails, everything I create is a huge success. Biggs Steaks, taste great. Biggs magazine, hundreds of readers every hour. Biggs Hotel? Matt lives in it.
  • All Admins will be rebranded Biggsmins and have faded-pink coloured names, not red
  • Finally close down the Cricket07 Forum
  • Restore @zimrahil as an admin

Show your support in your signature NOW!

Support1.png Support3.png Support2.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 149013

@Biggs
Viva la revolution
I can’t support you 100% for one reason I don’t know who the other candidates are without trying to sound awful here or know how many spots are available Admin/Staff wise.

@MattW
Anyway you could release a list of people running when it’s narrowed down maybe an election or vote might be fun? You can elect two members in the running, suggestion. I know it has been kept private and I fully understand why it has been done in that way and this is not a way to discredit others from applying we would know soon enough who was picked.

They could use expressions like “would the right honourable gentleman please refrain!” We could have some debates where members put forward questions to candidates. Just an idea it might be a bad one I am not sure but not sure if it’s the worse idea either.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
D

Deleted member 149013

Well not too sure what to say about that. I don’t know Biggs I don’t want to damage your application in anyway or lead the conversation in a direction other members might not be comfortable with so I will wish you all the best and good luck.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I don’t want to damage your application

The only way it could be damaged is by not [HASHTAG]#VotingBiggs[/HASHTAG] and make PlanetCricket great again!

D

Deleted member 149013

The only way it could be damaged is by not [HASHTAG]#VotingBiggs[/HASHTAG] and make PlanetCricket great again!

:lol
I’m listening and eager eyed
I don’t know what planet cricket was like pre DBC or these glory days that are spoken of…

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They should really make an update including 'single post view' feature. I mean, such a good feature it was during the VB days. :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not really a specific suggestion, but I think more ways of spending vCash should be introduced.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
so wasn't focused on how it looked

Does it come in Pink?

Good time to mention we need a PlanetCricket "Biggs" theme ...you know where this is headed...

Users who are viewing this thread