Did You Like the Presentation ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You think You can trash talk Me into risking my number one contender-ship? Well You're DAMN WRONG! It doesn't matter how I win, a win is a win. I made the so called "King" of strong style tap out! There is nothing You can do about it. I won, fair and square, I am the best in the world. And, I know I can beat You on any day of the week, because that's what I do! I'm the Great Mohammed Hassan Daivari! Bow down to Me and surrender! *drops mic
So you are afraid of me.You think you will lose your number one contender position you are damn right you will lose against me if you ever face me in an one on one match.Beware your nights are going to be haunted.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nginator backstage after losing in the second Fatal-4-Way Match:
If there's anything to say for those competitors who have made their advances towards that NXT Championship, you better watch out for Naman Thakur. He is one badass dude and I learnt that the hard way earlier tonight, but he's earned my respect. As for Kevin Owens, I have a bone to pick with you mate. I'm not finished with you and sure as hell you better watch yourself when I'm around.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nginator backstage after losing in the second Fatal-4-Way Match:
If there's anything to say for those competitors who have made their advances towards that NXT Championship, you better watch out for Naman Thakur. He is one badass dude and I learnt that the hard way earlier tonight, but he's earned my respect. As for Kevin Owens, I have a bone to pick with you mate. I'm not finished with you and sure as hell you better watch yourself when I'm around.
Owens - You really think like that it's quite pathetic why don't you face me next week and thereafter we will see who is the better guy.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought that F5 would seal the deal but I was wrong. It's just first fight. Was warming up. Be afraid for my next round. Because I won't be showing anymore pity to my opponent.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kevin Owens you piece of s#*t. If he was not there to interrupt me, I could have won that match without any issues.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
hwuoe8

hwupxs

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Kevin Owens you piece of s#*t. If he was not there to interrupt me, I could have won that match without any issues.
Owens - Oho Suddenly I am to be blamed you idiots I will face you next week along with that other creep in a triple threat and we will see who is the better man.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Owens - You really think like that it's quite pathetic why don't you face me next week and thereafter we will see who is the better guy.
Owens - Oho Suddenly I am to be blamed you idiots I will face you next week along with that other creep in a triple threat and we will see who is the better man.
I think Owens is CPU player not one of us.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't have time to face loser like you. All I want is that NXT Championship which I will take soon without wasting time on you.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Shinnok is the devil himself. I weep for every superstar in the roster, because they will learn the truth.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I don't have time to face loser like you. All I want is that NXT Championship which I will take soon without wasting time on you.
photo.jpg
If you are thinking of getting your hands around NXT Championship I have got bad news for you because that fatty old Joe had agreed to defend a title against me and I ain't no Joe Blow and I ain't Holy Joe either so when you face me for the title when I'm done with that Samoan who is trying hard to be in the NXT at an age when he should have been a veteran in WWE, make sure you are prepared to play with FIRE!

And as for you Joe! I don't even know what you are doing in this business. When my dad was your age, he was one of the most feared man in WWE and I'm going to follow suit. It is just that I ain't good man to put jobbers over me like my father did.

For those who did not understand, I am trying to create a storyline here between myself, Samoa Joe and Rishabh's wrestler.

PS: Since the original Kane is too old now, I am playing the character of a 20 odd year old wrestler son of Glenn Jacobs who has the same wrestling name, physique,strength and mannerisms as the original Kane of 1997-2001 had.

Users who are viewing this thread