I am leaving/back thread

Does anyone know me :spy. Popped in just to see how things are... looks like a good two years since I posted anything...
That's good to see you back. (But I don't know anything about you).

Does anyone know me :spy. Popped in just to see how things are... looks like a good two years since I posted anything...

Do you still play CP ?? :p

Going off for a few weeks. Something in life has popped up and its not looking good. Hopefully I can be back before the DBC 17 release date period. I am really waiting DBC 17 to be the good part of my life.

I am back. Don't trust me. I will go if I will get bored again :spy

Hi all. Looks like I am back since DBC 16 is out. Looking forward to be a part of this great community again.

Hey guys! happy new year to each and everyone and most importantly the haters! I have received numerous pleas and requests to return to the board from mall the fans, friends and HATERZ.....mostly the haters.

Just to keep everyone updated I am getting closer to a full on return to the boards within the next 6 weeks 6 days 6hours.

I've been working in Brussels over the winter so I've been incredibly busy, and since this is continuental Europe and its winter I honestly haven't really been thinking about Cricket. Hopefully I should be able to actually start posting again soon, so the good times are over!

I am back ladies, gents and (Bigs)!

The most controversial account in Planet Cricket history, the legend himself Untouchables 666.

Users who are viewing this thread