here i will leave on monday.

mods do not close this thread

goodbye afridi 25.

PS mods don't delete my file as i will visit

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Well if you say you'll still visit then you're not leaving are you? How many more of these threads are we going to have anyway, getting abit tedious now!

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
you aren't leaving are you? Open such a thread when u r quitting and won't come back ever. anyways BYe

BY the way MODS i think Curse language isn't allowed to use in this thread right?
i remember when i swore at Collin i got suspended last year but would you MODS like to see my reps section some1 gave me a negative rep and swore at me. I won't repeat his word cuz i don't know wanna get suspended again so u MODS see urself and make a decision with i should get my rep points back or not. between i wouldn't care about rep if that person hadn't swore at me. Now that person has swore at me so you MODS please take an action
bye thanks

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
aryan_6668 said:
you aren't leaving are you? Open such a thread when u r quitting and won't come back ever. anyways BYe

BY the way MODS i think Curse language isn't allowed to use in this thread right?
i remember when i swore at Collin i got suspended last year but would you MODS like to see my reps section some1 gave me a negative rep and swore at me. I won't repeat his word cuz i don't know wanna get suspended again so u MODS see urself and make a decision with i should get my rep points back or not. between i wouldn't care about rep if that person hadn't swore at me. Now that person has swore at me so you MODS please take an action
bye thanks

PM the mod next time okay ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread