Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only team that can beat The Saints is XX. Though we've lost officially, its quite satisfying to believe that we've already beaten you. You guys will be facing Demons in the next round, hope you don't come under immense pressure of revenge match tactics of Demons. If you get beaten, then we will move to the top of the table considering the two team's NRR. :D

Congrats :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Take it easy guys, it's a learning curb for all new PC players. You'll soon get the hang of how things operate here on PCPL, just read through some of the PCPL completed matches etc. to get a better understanding on how things work..
PCPL news update :
After a series of poor performances, Sky Hawks management recently acquired the help of SSISA (Sports psychology) to try and help increase the squads low team morale.

Psychology - Sports Science Institute of South Africa

View attachment 178048
View attachment 178049View attachment 178050
"The sessions with the sports psychologists really had a positive outcome on our management and players " according to the Sky Hawks management.​
Our Saint owner doing the righteous work.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The Saints - "Our blood, our sweat, our tears, our piss, our crap. It all rolled down our pants when we came face-to-face to the reality".
The Demons pissed in their pants when they played against us..

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The Saints - "Our blood, our sweat, our tears, our piss, our crap. It all rolled down our pants when we came face-to-face to the reality".
Don't stress NMA, we might have space for you at the Saints next season
Here's a complimentary pair of slops for you, our number one groupie :p Size six if I remember correctly?
140653-fa56771a8ab1653362dd76ecb45f21f8.jpg

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The fact is, I am a genuine all-rounder, but I am being treated like a bowling all-rounder. I should be much up the order, and be given lesser overs.
Are you not a shareholder/ CO owner within the Demons side? Make yourself heard, it can only benefit your team. We as the Saints management (owners , coaching staff and captain) always discuss our strategy before each match, and it has paid off tremendously. TBH, it's unusual to see you batting so low down the order, perhaps you should change batting positions with Umair.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The fact is, I am a genuine all-rounder, but I am being treated like a bowling all-rounder. I should be much up the order, and be given lesser overs.

We have got so many options so you see it's not easy to fit every one in the top 5 :) PS: Don't Act Like Maxwell! Next time talk to me or Epic :) Perform on the field like you did last season :)

Users who are viewing this thread