Is this the same PCPL that we played last time?

I don't say anything to anyone. I only reply when I found anything against me or my team.

And here is your proof that you have asked.

So you are hurt because all of this !!

you wouldn't have survived one minute if Old Members were still active !!

Wow. Tbh, I never thought those banters were taken seriously. I think whatever is written in forums ( not this as particular, but any forums ) should not be taken seriously because it's internet. People are here to troll others. Never take anything written here seriously. It's just for fun. @Hydron always trolls me for not playing well and I take it in a fun way and I am sure even he means it in a fun way.

I hope everyone takes these banters as fun and not personally.

Don't take internet seriously guys. If you can't stand someone, block that guy and enjoy the forums.

I don't say anything to anyone. I only reply when I found anything against me or my team.

And here is your proof that you have asked.
If You got offended by all that, then congratulations.

You are a product of the current generation. A generation of people that can get offended by absolutely anything.

By the way, Phoenix Amigos is the least cool team name I've ever seen, even though Rising Pune Supergiants is close.

Hopefully all this testosterone will be applied on the field as well. What's next? With all this heartfelt emotional discussions .... soon we are going to see Abdul Rafay @Perfect Square apologizing to his former skipper Umair Nazim @Umair2000 for clean bowling him in their next match... or Gayle Storm @Pinch hitter only playing grounded shots for the fear of upsetting the Xtremely Xplicit bowlers...
Guys, see it this way... if someone banter you or your squad, do not take it personally or seriously... you don't retaliate... banter back... sharper, clever use of words and make it almost impossible for the starter to give a better come back. His silence means that you've out smarted him.
Hopefully all the issues are sorted now... Enjoy the rest of the tournament, best wishes to Xtremely Xplicit Groaners, Sky Flops and the Lemons :D

Users who are viewing this thread