Is this the same PCPL that we played last time?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,
Please be so kind to approve this thread so that we can address the problem we are facing in this PCPL season and try to resolve it.

I think this is the right time to create this thread though I had a plan to create one few days ago. Its been the best PCPL season so far and we've been witnessing the best PCPL operation by PCPL Management. Although, it is very sad to see few people getting too personally in terms of replying to the friendly banter, replying to the post in a way of insulting the members, degrading few members etc..

I've been an active member in this forums since the past 3 years (almost) and have seen and experienced many ups and downs like getting appreciations for the works I've done or receiving warnings/ban for the mistakes or breaching the forum rules etc.. I've been the part of PCPL since the last season and have been active in this forums. There are many members who have their won reputation and would like to get the respect from others in return of giving respect to other members. PCPL being one of the active forums is not up to its standards as it was in the last season. Is it due to lack of active staff members in this forums? the punisher is the only active staff in this forums and Gaurav is the only active administrator. Again, I'm not talking about the whole site but only this PCPL forums.

There are few members who are takings things too personally. I agree that few of our team players have called SkyHawks as SkyFlops. But it is not directed towards single person or individual. In the last season, we have seen other teams calling Landscape as Landslides and The Demons as Lemons which is not a serious issue but is an friendly way of sledging. We are not taking it too personally in hurting other team members/players. It is a part of making fun and enjoying. But few players and replying to it in such a way that it seems as if they are taking it too seriously and personally.

This issue has become severe after the official call-off of the match between Xtremely Xplicit and The Saints due to server crash. @Na Maloom Afraad, being one the active member since the date he joined, has his complete right of sledging or involving in friendly banter. But few members not respecting his opinion, are posting all the kinds of rubbish against him. Staff may say that report the post and we will take care of it. But reporting the post, staff warning the respective members, and he continues it after the warning expires is what we get to see. I, being in some sort of confusion, won't get to post my personally views/opinions as we get a rubbish reply from the members like an insults. Don't we have freedom to post our own opinion? The most recent one being Digisims issue about not able to defend a competitive target even if we have good bowling unit. What I got was reply in a most insulting way.

I have ignored these kind of posts since the beginning and have replied to few in a hope of getting things negotiated. But was not able to negotiate it as few are carrying the things from one round to another. There are many posts I want to link to as a reference but it will not end this issue there. I agree that I've involved in some of these issue and I've even apologized soon after I realised that what I posted was wrong. But the same didn't come from the opposite side as the concerned member didn't reply to it.

Please look into this and get things to its place so that we can involve in this PCPL in a sense of enjoyment and fun and lets make this season a great one. I would like to apologize to all those member who got hurt due to my posts/comments/reply.

I created this thread just to make others realise that what we are doing is for fun and not personal. Please don't take things too seriously and keep trolling us for what we had done weeks ago.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi,
Please be so kind to approve this thread so that we can address the problem we are facing in this PCPL season and try to resolve it.

I think this is the right time to create this thread though I had a plan to create one few days ago. Its been the best PCPL season so far and we've been witnessing the best PCPL operation by PCPL Management. Although, it is very sad to see few people getting too personally in terms of replying to the friendly banter, replying to the post in a way of insulting the members, degrading few members etc. .

I've been an active member in this forums since the past 3 years (almost) and have seen and experienced many ups and downs like getting appreciations for the works I've done or receiving warnings/ban for the mistakes or breaching the forum rules etc.. I've been the part of PCPL since the last season and have been active in this forums. There are many members who have their won reputation and would like to get the respect from others in return of giving respect to other members. PCPL being one of the active forums is not up to its standards as it was in the last season. Is it due to lack of active staff members in this forums? the punisher is the only active staff in this forums and Gaurav is the only active administrator. Again, I'm not talking about the whole site but only this PCPL forums.

There are few members who are takings things too personally. I agree that few of our team players have called SkyHawks as SkyFlops. But it is not directed towards single person or individual . In the last season, we have seen other teams calling Landscape as Landslides and The Demons as Lemons which is not a serious issue but is an friendly way of sledging. We are not taking it too personally in hurting other team members/players. It is a part of making fun and enjoying. But few players and replying to it in such a way that it seems as if they are taking it too seriously and personally.

This issue has become severe after the official call-off of the match between Xtremely Xplicit and The Saints due to server crash. @Na Maloom Afraad, being one the active member since the date he joined, has his complete right of sledging or involving in friendly banter. But few members not respecting his opinion, are posting all the kinds of rubbish against him. Staff may say that report the post and we will take care of it. But reporting the post, staff warning the respective members, and he continues it after the warning expires is what we get to see. I, being in some sort of confusion, won't get to post my personally views/opinions as we get a rubbish reply from the members like an insults. Don't we have freedom to post our own opinion? The most recent one being Digisims issue about not able to defend a competitive target even if we have good bowling unit. What I got was reply in a most insulting way.

I have ignored these kind of posts since the beginning and have replied to few in a hope of getting things negotiated. But was not able to negotiate it as few are carrying the things from one round to another. There are many posts I want to link to as a reference but it will not end this issue there. I agree that I've involved in some of these issue and I've even apologized soon after I realised that what I posted was wrong. But the same didn't come from the opposite side as the concerned member didn't reply to it.

Please look into this and get things to its place so that we can involve in this PCPL in a sense of enjoyment and fun and lets make this season a great one. I would like to apologize to all those member who got hurt due to my posts/comments/reply.

I created this thread just to make others realise that what we are doing is for fun and not personal. Please don't take things too seriously and keep trolling us for what we had done weeks ago.

Thanks ;)

You are the one who is insulting everyone in every discussion , especially pointing towards me.
I have ignored some of your post but you have gone out of your limit. And a perfect reply only can stop your childish behavior.

Give respect, take respect.

It's not about how many times someone had participated in the league. No one has the right to say anything personal or anything against other especially using so many bad languages. NMA did that and got reported and staff ignored.

Appology accepted.

Doesn't matter your sledging are personal or for fun. If you are saying something wrong then get ready to heard back too.

"When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you."

I am not gonna report any post because it's completely useless.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
It's not about how many times someone had participated in the league. No one has the right to say anything personal or anything against other especially using so many bad languages. NMA did that and got reported and staff ignored.
I said something personal and offensive?

I'm sorry if I did. But, I don't think I did.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You are the one who is insulting everyone in every discussion , especially pointing towards me.
I have ignored some of your post but you have gone out of your limit. And a perfect reply only can stop your childish behavior.

Give respect, take respect.

Appology accepted.

Doesn't matter your sledging are personal or for fun. If you are saying something wrong then get ready to heard back too.

I am not gonna report any post because it's completely useless.
Why are you taking it for yourself?. It is meant to everyone and specially to some members who are taking it personally or seriously which is meant for fun. And yes, few members include you as well.

Let's not carry everything. Close it down and enjoy this damn thing. :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
@Saroj padhy
NMA getting personal (Prove It???)

I am not gonna report any post because it's useless

Nope it's not !!

You got banned last season didn't you ?

Ali & Sod haven't insulted anyone as far as I know !!!

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not again!!!!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The most recent one being Digisims issue about not able to defend a competitive target even if we have good bowling unit. What I got was reply in a most insulting way.
I didn't mean to insult you at all. I just found it amusing that you guys complained about Digisims only after losing against us. You could've replied with more banter, instead of trying to to justify your "actions" :p

I personally don't have issues with the SkyFlops nickname. It's our job to prove the haters wrong on the field. Those funny nicknames are part of this league. And i can't deny that we deserved it after the auction :facepalm

If you prove me where I got banned last season I will log out from pcpl forever.
If you have the guts then prove it.
@Saroj padhy
NMA getting personal (Prove It???)

Nope it's not !!

You got banned last season didn't you ?

Ali & Sod haven't insulted anyone as far as I know !!!

Just stop with this stuff. Everyone.
People shouldn't take offence at anything posted in this section.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
If you prove me where I got banned last season I will log out from pcpl forever.
If you have the guts then prove it.

Alright my bad that was some guy with Kohli name! but still calm down !!

You guys have no IDEA about PCNL!

Ask these guys they will tell you how awesome it was even though we (The Alliance) were at the end of the sledging!!

@swagnemite @Jack Ryder @Fenil

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You could've replied with more banter, instead of trying to to justify your "actions" :p
That is what I did.
I personally don't have issues with the SkyFlops nickname. It's our job to prove the haters wrong on the field. Those funny nicknames are part of this league. And i can't deny that we deserved it after the auction
Check your team thread. Many of your players are not having same attitude as yours.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
@Saroj padhy next time you point fingers at any of my team mates come up with a prove! and stop acting like the Admins or Mods hate you :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It's virtual forum, don't take anything seriously. Others might be serious when they hurl insults at you but you should never be serious about them. Deflect anything that comes towards you do not make anything personal.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Oh dear! I, for one, have never meant to or took offence to anything said in this section because I always took it in the right spirit and as a form of fun/leg-pulling tactics.

But I do agree with @Sodium to some extent. The Digisims saga went on for more than it was required. It didn't have a good feeling about it.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
@Saroj padhy next time you point fingers at any of my team mates come up with a prove! and stop acting like the Admins or Mods hate you :)
I don't say anything to anyone. I only reply when I found anything against me or my team.

And here is your proof that you have asked.

The jerseys of the team should've been built out of toilet paper, 'cause there's nothing but crap in it.

This team already sucks, so suck on deez lemonz...

The Saints - "Our blood, our sweat, our tears, our piss, our crap. It all rolled down our pants when we came face-to-face to the reality".

Users who are viewing this thread