Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tahir's Pakistani, remember? That's why he was released in the first place.[DOUBLEPOST=1487569063][/DOUBLEPOST]Mills is an excellent buy. He has the second best death overs economy after Mustafizur. I don't know what people are moaning about.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Tahir's Pakistani, remember? That's why he was released in the first place.

[DOUBLEPOST=1487569063][/DOUBLEPOST]Mills is an excellent buy. He has the second best death overs economy after Mustafizur. I don't know what people are moaning about.
I doubt it. Tahir will be picked up in 2nd round.

And 12 crores ! That's too damn high

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Tahir's Pakistani, remember? That's why he was released in the first place.[DOUBLEPOST=1487569063][/DOUBLEPOST]Mills is an excellent buy. He has the second best death overs economy after Mustafizur. I don't know what people are moaning about.
Thats rubbish! People would obviously see him as a South African like Azhar Mahmood was seen as an Englishmen when he played in IPL. Don't forget that about 275 players are going to remain unsold at the end of the day and Tahir does take up one of 4 international players' spot. I believe they are looking for Indian spinners first and at the end of all the rounds, there will be re-auction for few players including Tahir.[DOUBLEPOST=1487569523][/DOUBLEPOST]I just hope GL don't go for mindless bidding for all the (UP) young players only to not use them properly like the last season.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, after what's been happening in Kashmir, I wouldn't be surprised if Modiji decided to kick out Pakistanis who play for other countries as well. I will happily eat my words if he is picked.
And 12 crores ! That's too damn high
Well, they were replacing Starc. And he is as good a T20 bowler as Starc.

Fenil

Glad that Nabi was picked. Would love to watch him play in IPL.

Fenil

When Sehwag said he is looking for some Indian middle order batsmen I thought they would pick Unmukt Chand for sure. Could have laid a good foundation for the big hitters like Morgan to follow.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Well, after what's been happening in Kashmir, I wouldn't be surprised if Modiji decided to kick out Pakistanis who play for other countries as well. I will happily eat my words if he is picked.
Well if you don't know Usman Khawaja is a Pakistan-born player who will be representing the Rising Pune Super Giants

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well if you don't know Usman Khawaja is a Pakistan-born player who will be representing the Rising Pune Super Giants
He went to Oz when he was 1 year old. Tahir played for Pakistan A.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Tare goes for delhi. Now they have Quinton, Billings, Sanju, Pant, Tare. Loads of wkt kpr and fast bowlers.

I must be the only one who thinks RCB and DD haven't planned properly.[DOUBLEPOST=1487570665][/DOUBLEPOST]
who picked him? I missed it
SRH for 30 lakhs

Users who are viewing this thread