New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No idea on this, think maybe matt can help out.
is the timing feedback late miss when this occurs or how, would like to see a vid too.

I keep the batting timing feedback off since the initial days since I felt it gave contrasting feedback several times & also that apart it would tend to be distracting...

I am playing just now without the hot fix & when I kept the batting modifiers OFF + Hard difficulty + moving RS v v v late I connected the ball...

Then again enabled the modifer to ON & immediately I could not connect the ball....

Jus a curious Q considering my unique issue, - are modifiers & difficulty independent of each other (i.e batting difficulty will be as selected irrespective of the modifiers being ON/OFF or only if the modifier is ON is the batting difficulty applicable?)

Would love to share the issue here but, havnt recorded any video via screen recorder before but I will try to record via youtube... Is it possible??
or any other legit free easy to use software which you guys use....

JustUrCommonGamer

School Cricketer
With the Hotfix the game is a delight to play. Especially for Tests. What I found is in ODIs and T20s the AI is too aggressive. So only sticking to Test for now.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about limited over matches, wasn't sure if it was me being bad at the game or the game its self. To me it feels like the AI pacing is a little bit to fast.
Would love to know what others think.

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Wonder what a patch can do!!!
Comments from DJ below

"The patch is eccellent
Took some time to adjust
I will salute Ross now for this kind of approach
"

I like the patch too[DOUBLEPOST=1525099028][/DOUBLEPOST]When will BA get started on the next patch for the Stats and other stuff so we can get a complete game for our money...

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about limited over matches, wasn't sure if it was me being bad at the game or the game its self. To me it feels like the AI pacing is a little bit to fast.

Yeah its a double whammy , the AI Bat too fast in the Short formats , plus humans cannot nail the Big Shot Timing Window without getting caught.

But will keep trying...

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
I like the patch too[DOUBLEPOST=1525099028][/DOUBLEPOST]When will BA get started on the next patch for the Stats and other stuff so we can get a complete game for our money...

@MattW mentioned that they are going to be updating us more about the stats in the coming days, so hopefully it will be resolved soon !

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah its a double whammy , the AI Bat too fast in the Short formats , plus humans cannot nail the Big Shot Timing Window without getting caught.

But will keep trying...
Which level ur playing offline ?

Ideal T20 game settings is hard with timing at 25 with all the hud

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Since the swing/seam issue is being worked on , let me put my 2 cents in it , first of all its virtually impossible to swing each and every delivery with exact amount no matter how skilled the bowler is and how favorable conditions are , so the solution would be to make the swing variable b/w from hardly noticeable to being banana swing moreover the timing window size can be directly proportional to the amount of swing so if its a banana swing the timing window will be alot smaller which will result in genuine play and miss , edges and miss time shots from both user and AI (you can also put the ideal window to a fraction later as in real life you play the big swinging ball a bit late then normal delivery) and if its a hardly noticeable swing sometimes your whacky seam can kick in (obviously in the direction of your intended swing) gratifying the lack of seam experience in post hotfix build.

That is for only green top and cloudy conditions , for other surfaces the banana swing amount and the occurences of whacky seam along with its amount will be alot lower.

Whats your say?

Last edited:

stockers75

Club Cricketer
I like the patch but the fault whereby the game crashes when trying to edit a stadium in stadium creator still exists.

divadinho

Club Cricketer

I have to agree with this.

I played a couple T20s to test out the patch and the AI posted 200 with me bowling first!

I put it down to my poor bowling so then started a T20 Blast as Warwickshire and struggled as I upped the difficulty from hard to hardest and AI from veteran to legend. However, upon looking at all the other first round results, only about 3-4 AI sides scored less than 200!

Seems the AI try and score at 10 per over and if you restrict them one over they tee off the next to get back on track. Therefore seems the new par score for the AI is 200-220 which is mental!

I love what the patch has bought to the table and if a small few quirks like this can be ironed out I can see myself investing a lot of time in this over the summer.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My game data just got erased.. unable to sync from Xbox cloud. I'm able to use my wife's sign in though. Could there be some error / data corruption on my game data?

Attachments

• 20180430_225401.jpg
    20180430_225401.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread