New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All I can think is what type of controller you have.

A common thing is that Logitech controllers have a switch on the back that needs to be set to X for the game to function correctly (instead of D).

Yes @MattW sir, I have been using a Logitech F310 gamepad since DBC 14 days.

Yes the switch is on Xinput mode at the back.

I have even recallibrated the gamepad and its all working fine in other games incl FIFA 18..[DOUBLEPOST=1525072236][/DOUBLEPOST]
The issue sounds unique, one thing you could try is back up the save file and then delete it and see how it plays.
You mean the saved games file in my documents ???

I have deleted all the ongoing matches ingame from delete match menu...& started afresh

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is it possible , that you have left Batting Modifiers on? That usually happens if the Timing is set to 50 or higher.

I always played with the batting modifiers ON.

I tried turing them OFF , even then the bat simply could connect to any ball....

simply baffling[DOUBLEPOST=1525072458][/DOUBLEPOST]
which file to be precise??

I dont want to accidentally delete any career files or other database file...

Will the downloaded teams be deleted too??

grkrama

National Board President
I always played with the batting modifiers ON.

I tried turing them OFF , even then the bat simply could connect to any ball....

simply baffling[DOUBLEPOST=1525072458][/DOUBLEPOST]
which file to be precise??

I dont want to accidentally delete any career files or other database file...

Will the downloaded teams be deleted too??

ya all of them, i would just try having a a fresh start, you can back them up, and see if this improves.

yes your academy teams will be lost. so have the folder backed up and replace once you try out.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
ya all of them, i would just try having a a fresh start, you can back them up, and see if this improves.

yes your academy teams will be lost. so have the folder backed up and replace once you try out.
Thanx @grkrama

will give it a try & get back

Should I opt for the Hot fix? or without it?

falehan072

Club Cricketer
With the Hotfix the game is a delight to play. Especially for Tests. What I found is in ODIs and T20s the AI is too aggressive. So only sticking to Test for now.
Even though there are some issue I am facing like everyone else. I hope they have been picked up by the devs. What i want to stress on is two points which have changed the game for me:
1. Dismissals - Spot on. Edges are fantastic. Bowling is awesome and rewarding.
2. Pro cam is the best thing. Need to really remember my off stump before leaving which is awesome. New timing makes it very immersive in pro cam but I can easy play the drives any number of times with out any repercussion(bit Disappointed there).

BIG ANTS! Job well done. I hope in the coming weeks other issues will also be resolved..

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
With the Hotfix the game is a delight to play. Especially for Tests. What I found is in ODIs and T20s the AI is too aggressive. So only sticking to Test for now.

Same here been loving the pro cam for the new timing. Before patch while playing on pro-cam every time it'd be 'late' for me now its always(mostly) 'good' and 'ideal'. And of course the AI is too OP for me in limited overs so having to stick only to tests thus far :)

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
While batting in Pro Camera Mode why does the camera move to the leg side when the ball is being pitched on the off stump...specially when the spinners r bowling?
Is it a bug or am i doing aomething wrong???

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
I never played with the pro mode. Yesterday read about the pro mode in this forum and tried it.
Ohhh Man never thought it would be so much fun. It has changed the entire game for me.
Specially with the new timing system pro mode has become so awesome.
It feels like a whole new different game now.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@MattW
@grkrama

As advised by you, I tried deleting the saved game files from my documents, & booted the game after the patch but before the hotfix, batting responded well, but as soon as I updated the beta hotfix, the issue came back & i simply could not connect bat to ball...

It was as if the ball was teasing & dodging the bat come what may.

I cannot understand why this issues is affecting uniquely only to me...

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@MattW
@grkrama

As advised by you, I tried deleting the saved game files from my documents, & booted the game after the patch but before the hotfix, batting responded well, but as soon as I updated the beta hotfix, the issue came back & i simply could not connect bat to ball...

Are you able to record a video of yourself batting? Maybe show off your settings/modifiers as well?

falehan072

Club Cricketer
Never experienced it. But will check today if it occurs.[DOUBLEPOST=1525085058][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never played with the pro mode. Yesterday read about the pro mode in this forum and tried it.
Ohhh Man never thought it would be so much fun. It has changed the entire game for me.
Specially with the new timing system pro mode has become so awesome.
It feels like a whole new different game now.

Pro Cam is the way the game should be played. For test its ideal. You can easily gauge the line and length. Hide HUD is game changer.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Are you able to record a video of yourself batting? Maybe show off your settings/modifiers as well?

@Spoobir

No friend, I do not have any video recording software on my laptop...

I play with the default modifiers hardest batting withe timing window on 25 or 26

grkrama

National Board President
@MattW
@grkrama

No idea on this, think maybe matt can help out.
is the timing feedback late miss when this occurs or how, would like to see a vid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread