Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

Damien Braganza

School Cricketer
I have faced a similar issue to this, although with achieving different trophies to the ones you mentioned. The trophies I couldn't get despite fullfilling them were the 'Compliments to the Chef' where you had to score a century with Alastair Cook in the Ashes I'm pretty sure. Did it thrice but none of them registered so unfortunately having to play as England against my Aussies was a waste of time while the other one I have fullfilled many times that didn't register was the trophy where you have to take 3 wickets and score 50 runs or something in a match. Very annoying, it's a real nuisance. No idea why some trophy achievements don't register, but I guess you gotta deal with it and life moves on.

Play as england and score 100 with cook. One important criteria is that you cannot sim the match. If you even sim One over the trophy will not unlock

Reactions: DAP

jagatk

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Want to buy the game, but a friend who bought it a while ago recommended against it as career mode had some crazy chasing sim in the second innings, has that been fixed? or should i just stick with DBC 17?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Want to buy the game, but a friend who bought it a while ago recommended against it as career mode had some crazy chasing sim in the second innings, has that been fixed? or should i just stick with DBC 17?
Cricket 19 My Guy

jagatk

Club Cricketer
Cricket 19 My Guy
I have a world cup itch right now and Cricket 19 will most likely cost 3k+ just like DBC did i could get this at 1/6 of that. Asking cause that sort of a bug seems game breaking to me, so is the bug dealt with?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I have a world cup itch right now and Cricket 19 will most likely cost 3k+ just like DBC did i could get this at 1/6 of that. Asking cause that sort of a bug seems game breaking to me, so is the bug dealt with?
not sure mate I didn't really play ashes cricket career mode I just played casual games I would just save just a little more for cricket 19 it worth it there so much more added

eddy4823

School Cricketer
I have recently bought Ashes Cricket for PS4. My question is whether I can download kits and players with correct name on PS4. Thanks.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

uddiee

School Cricketer
Wow, I love how this patch came outta nowhere an improved so many things. Love how AI team pushes to chase a score and sneak runs in.
Also, love how sharp all the outfield throws have become. Almost got run out recently when I wasn't paying attention. Lol. Thanks guys.

Decent144

School Cricketer
can anyone please share save file of ashes cricket 17 for ps4 because i am unable to download teams from cricket academy,

Users who are viewing this thread