TENNIS AO Tennis

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Nah just the guy who did the vid speaks German, his voice is all over the video, hence voiceover lol

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Here is a video of the new ball sound :

Certainly sounds like a huge step in the right direction, nice to hear some of the sounds finally making the shots seem like they've got a little more power behind them, looking forward to trying it out when it hits the PS4:)

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Nice work on the sound could do with a bit of fine tuning and making sure the sound of the ball bounce matches what surface the match is played on could just make it that extra bit more realistic but a step in the right direction the new sound seems to make the shots seem more "weighted" if you know what I mean and you can kind of make out how hard the shot is being hit due to sound feedback now

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One bet I am sure everyone is glad I didn't lose.... particularly those that live in Bourke Street.

D

Dutch

One bet I am sure everyone is glad I didn't lose.... particularly those that live in Bourke Street.
Well I guess then that we all in a certain way live in Bourke Street.....

Love the sound updates! Really good work. Am away from my pc so cant play at the mo but the game is coming on very well.

P.s How’s the cricket and the football going?! :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not looking good right now.... 2-0 down (2 shots on goal, 2 goals - bloody soccer!!) and the frogs are also not doing their part!

D

Dutch

Not looking good right now.... 2-0 down (2 shots on goal, 2 goals - bloody soccer!!) and the frogs are also not doing their part!
Ha Ha.....you can blame the french for a lot.....but I dont think even you can blame them for the Aussies not scoring goals...

Anyway back on topic.....whats for dinner?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seen it mentioned elsewhere but I hope serving aces is looked at

Very easy to get aces down the T even on legend and if you step wide can get aces out wide just as easy. Hope these can be addressed

Users who are viewing this thread