Cricket 19 General Discussion

Good day everyone. I just bought the game and I'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions for slider settings. All of them. For the best immersive experience one can get. Like how should the sliders be tweaked for the best game play experience.

Sorry if asked before but is version 1.0.1.0764 is the one including the day one patch? Since I downloaded digital version so maybe it came patched as it didn’t download any additional ones so just making sure. It’s for PS4 version

Created my own side full of mates which I'll use until the community creations are up for internationals.

Created a tour Vs Aus and England as the 3rd aide. Warm up game vs Vic and wowee wasn't expecting White Maddinson Gotch to all be scanned nice touch.

They have got the game play on point. I struggled early batting lost a lot of wickets to edges.

Bowling was ordinary early on but I pegged it back took some nice bat pad wickets and some genuine edges.

Love the malinga action, my best results with pace was my guy with that action some quality outswing and some awesome Yorkers.

Most enjoyed S.Marsh entering the crease, really tied him up and after 20 balls he scored via an awesome edge that went past 3rd slip.

I noticed in the perks about injuries , anyone come across an injury mid game or during a tour?

Finally got it, currently no online servers for Xbox but hey ho version 1.0.0.2 is where its at in terms of patches
Loving it so far

Good day everyone. I just bought the game and I'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions for slider settings. All of them. For the best immersive experience one can get. Like how should the sliders be tweaked for the best game play experience.
It might take a while yet for everyone to play around with them. There are a couple of good threads in the Ashes 17 thread though: “around the world in 80 sliders “ is a good one

Im on Xbox. Digital download. Im getting an error when I start up the game.

“We were unable to get your latest saved data”

It just says “Try Again” or “Use Offline”. “Try Again” doesn’t work, so it forces me to “Use Offline”.

I can’t access the Cricket Academy Community to download teams and players, and I can’t find a way to edit team lineups before a match.

My Xbox says I’m using Version 1.0.0.2

It might take a while yet for everyone to play around with them. There are a couple of good threads in the Ashes 17 thread though: “around the world in 80 sliders “ is a good one
Thanks mate. Also when can we expect to download the "get best" feature. The best created teams and players that we can download.

So I played my first match in T20 mode.
The difficulty was pro and all other was pro!

Played India vs Australia in Gabba, Australia.
Hard pitch at 7:30 pm.
Australia won the toss and batted first!

Australia posted 51/1 in 6 overs and ended up at 159/9 in 20 overs. Finch made a well made 50 and little contribution from the lower order. All the wickets were different and really enjoyed the catching!! Some balls went for 6 as fielder stepped over the boundary, which was good! AI placed the innings well without any modifiers change.

In return
Dhawan and Rohit started well for me scoring 35 in 4 overs. Then both of them lost wickets in quick succession and Kohli walked in and struggled!! Dinesh Karthik gave structure to the run chase batting with the tail to take India closer to win however 13 of last over was too much with one wicket in hand!!

All in all I enjoyed the game very much!!

Positives!!

1. Ai pacing the innings!
2. Different types of wickets!
3. New shot animations!

Negatives!
1. Field setting was little off for some balls.
2. Commentary.

Online game:

Don't ask, I bowled genuinely to get a guy out for 30 in 5 overs in return he just bowled the blue ball on stumps for all deliveries running in slow and bowling fast and then running in fast and bowling slow!! Looser mentality can't help it of some people, don't know to enjoy the game at all!!

But all in all thanks @BigAntStudios and @MattW + all the beta team!

So I played my first match in T20 mode.
The difficulty was pro and all other was pro!

Played India vs Australia in Gabba, Australia.
Hard pitch at 7:30 pm.
Australia won the toss and batted first!

Australia posted 51/1 in 6 overs and ended up at 159/9 in 20 overs. Finch made a well made 50 and little contribution from the lower order. All the wickets were different and really enjoyed the catching!! Some balls went for 6 as fielder stepped over the boundary, which was good! AI placed the innings well without any modifiers change.

In return
Dhawan and Rohit started well for me scoring 35 in 4 overs. Then both of them lost wickets in quick succession and Kohli walked in and struggled!! Dinesh Karthik gave structure to the run chase batting with the tail to take India closer to win however 13 of last over was too much with one wicket in hand!!

All in all I enjoyed the game very much!!

Positives!!

1. Ai pacing the innings!
2. Different types of wickets!
3. New shot animations!

Negatives!
1. Field setting was little off for some balls.
2. Commentary.

Online game:

Don't ask, I bowled genuinely to get a guy out for 30 in 5 overs in return he just bowled the blue ball on stumps for all deliveries running in slow and bowling fast and then running in fast and bowling slow!! Looser mentality can't help it of some people, don't know to enjoy the game at all!!

But all in all thanks @BigAntStudios and @MattW + all the beta team!

Don’t suppose you remember the pitch type for your T20 mate do you!?

Users who are viewing this thread