TableTop Cricket general discussion

skill1414

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there anyway to change the resolution? It defaults at 1280x720 and looks really blurry on my monitor.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Stadiums, Backgrounds and Match Types get unlocked as you progress through the World Tour. Completing approximately 20% of the World Tour will unlock about 90% of the locked items.

That sounds good. I thought there would be additional purchases or something just like how we have for mobile games. I know this isnt mobile games but thought so.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They have already mentioned that there is Table top Baseball coming up .

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Fast Five match type has been added with version 1.02, introducing 5 overs a side gameplay. This can be selected for both versus match types and online private matches.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Haven't got TTC yet but enjoying the gameplay vids and there are things I would like to see carried over to DB if possible.
I like the player reactions and the crowd interaction, also the stadium I've seen that looks a bit like lords' main building. Also the stats seem to be presented a bit better, although for the bowler "conceded" should be "runs" at least maidens are there!

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven't got TTC yet but enjoying the gameplay vids and there are things I would like to see carried over to DB if possible.
I like the player reactions and the crowd interaction, also the stadium I've seen that looks a bit like lords' main building. Also the stats seem to be presented a bit better, although for the bowler "conceded" should be "runs" at least maidens are there!

what i like most is the different bowling actions like the side on spin action, hope these carry forward in dbc someday.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone explain what are these trading cards and its uses ?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Purchased the game today on PS3 and it's good to have fun with your mates owing to "pick-up-and-playability" (I'm assuming it supports offline co-op). I didn't see any difficulty levels and you can't seem to control lofted shots a la EA Cricket Ashes 97. Also, I didn't find a way to see the field so if someone knows how to do so, pls let me know.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You can't see Field Placements. The only way to see is by playing a shot in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread