Real Cricket 19

aman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@mav77mortal

Sorry if I am troubling you but it is serious issue which gives an unfair advantage to the player who can have 5 fielders at boundary right from 1st over

Also there are people who use abusive and foul language in the online chat. Is there any place to report such guys ?
For example see below screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190610-173329.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-173329.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 34

Batesy

School Cricketer
Is anyone able to give me a tip on how to play the horizontal bat slap to cover? Can’t seem to figure it out!

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
After an eternity I was finally able to finish the match I started earlier. Here are the scorecard and summery:

Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-26.jpg Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-21-43.jpgScreenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-33.jpg

I played as Bangladesh and easily won it, which was a bit surprising. I also failed to hit a single ball over the ropes in the entire innings. Maybe because the difficulty was expert.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-29.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-16-22-33.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1

aman

School Cricketer
Now the spin glitch is fixed,people are bowling with 5 fast bowlers and all 30 deliveries are short balls on the body
Yes u r right. Especially high rated players use green pitch and bowl in-swing/reverse swinging short ball from way outside leg stump towards legstump. If u leave it wouldn't be a wide as it goes over leg stump.
If u step outside leg stump and try hook/pull then it hits body 8 out of 10 times. Slight miss timing and ball hits body.
Advance Shots don't work as bounce is more and ball goes above the bat or hits batsman.
Problem is - game has only front foot advance Shots and no backfoot advance shots where bat is thrown at high trajectory.
Also hook and pull shot have problem of ball hitting the body even when played by platinum grade brute batsman.
Only sq. cut seems to work for which u can have fielder in the deep. Range of sq cutt is quite narrow so ball goes to fielder always.
Back foot push towards 3rd man results in catch to keeper.
Backfoot Leg glance works when u dont change position.

aman

School Cricketer
I am too dis appointed by the hook and pull as they never connect when ball is on legstump or outside leg stump.
Infact there is no stroke which connects when ball is outside leg stump unless u change batsman position. In real life hitting both short as well as full ball outside leg stump is 1 of the easiest thing but not in Real Cricket 19

Upamanyu Sengupta

School Cricketer
The one option is back foot loft through midwicket region.But then that shot never goes the distance,so if there is a fielder,you can get a single at best.
The cutter or swing ball can be hit ,but the reverse swing ones are really impossible to hit.
And this is a contagious thing. Right now,95% of the bowlers are bowling like this.So the game has become extremely one-dimensional .

I am too dis appointed by the hook and pull as they never connect when ball is on legstump or outside leg stump.
Infact there is no stroke which connects when ball is outside leg stump unless u change batsman position. In real life hitting both short as well as full ball outside leg stump is 1 of the easiest thing but not in Real Cricket 19

aman

School Cricketer
The one option is back foot loft through midwicket region.But then that shot never goes the distance,so if there is a fielder,you can get a single at best.
The cutter or swing ball can be hit ,but the reverse swing ones are really impossible to hit.
And this is a contagious thing. Right now,95% of the bowlers are bowling like this.So the game has become extremely one-dimensional .

Yes
plus Reverse swing is available right from ball 1 which is unrealistic.
Ball should be at least 2overs old in order for it to reverse even in a 5 over game

Backfoot loft over midwicket is kind of a drive which lacks power.
Infact all backfoot loft shots except cutt and pull lack power. Be it thru the covers, straight or midwicket

Khaaalidashrafi10

School Cricketer
Guys can anyone help by updating the auction list so we can get all the players in rcpl auction.. Joe root Dwayne smith thisara perrera Irfan pathan shai hope Ross Taylor...

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@mav77mortal please fix these issues pointed in the single player mode I found out a long time ago. I mentioned them earlier too. Some of them are gamebreaking for me.

1.Add an option to edit the opposition lineup in the single player. Everytime I have to play with the same opposition 11 again and again. What's the use of so many players if you cannot play against them and have to play against the same 11.

2.Please put an option to save the lineup I select even after a match is over. I am sick of choosing my team again and again as teams switch back to the default 11 after a match is finished.

3.In every 20 and 50 over match, the leaves one of their frontline bowlers without letting them bowl a single over throughout the match. I noticed it several times. Example: if I play against India, I notice that the AI leave mohammad Shami not bowling a single over. They bowled Kedar Jadav and Vijay Shanker 5/6 overs in the match, but no overs from Shami. I noticed it while playing against some other teams too.

4. No statistics or no feature to view during the match on how many 4s and 6s the batsmen hit in a single innings. Not very frustating but still........

5.The partnership card often glitches and shows the wrong partnership. Example: sometimes it shows the sum total of the runs of 2 batsmen who are in the crease instead of the atcual partnership. (Not very gamebreaking)

6.The Statistics often don't get updated as I play matches. Sometimes the stats of the whole team doesn't get updated, and sometimes stats of a few players in a team gets updated and some players' don't. And sometimes the runs gets added with the stats but the no of 50s/100s/highest score of a batsmen doesn't. Same case with bowling statistics. Pretty disappointed with this as I was super excited for the stats and this one is the most gamebreaking thus far.

I hope you work on these things I mentioned above. Its an amazing game
And I love it. But the things pointed makes it frustating to play.

aman

School Cricketer
Perhaps developers are only interested in adding new features and not improving the existing system.
Its been a month since last update and no show from there side.

estmsm

Club Captain
I think WCC2 gameplay is way better, especially when it comes to the fluidity. This game feels robotic at times.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I think WCC2 gameplay is way better, especially when it comes to the fluidity. This game feels robotic at times.
Real cricket is streets ahead of Wcc2 IMO. Both the games have their pros and cons (like the ones I mentioned in my earlier post) But WCC2 has more cons than RC19. The graphics, the commentary, customisation features are more good in WCC2. But In terms of the gameplay and features, RC19 is ahead of WCC2.

Reactions: DAP

wombatvvv

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I'm just looking for some help here. Against the A.I. it seems extremely difficult for me to take wickets. On easy mode I can often still win the game on my batting and run rate even if my bowlers don't take a single wicket the entire match (or for a 50 over match they might take a two or three on average).

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I'm varying the bowling and testing the batsmen with a variety of balls, lines and lengths.

Does it matter where I position the speed meter? I'm guessing it depends on the ball, fastest is best for straight deliveries and bouncers while moderate slow might be better to get movement? In the help section it says to hit a green patch in the middle of the bar to "trouble the batsmen", but I can't see any green patch and the video demonstration had the guy bowling swinging yorkers and selecting the slowest speed... so I'm confused. :( In any case nothing I do seems to trouble the AI batsmen much. The best I can do is try and keep their run rate in check by bowling borderline wide balls, but I can't take wickets!

So any tips on how to actually take wickets effectively would be appreciated.

Also, is it possible to get caught in the slips off an edge in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread