Patch 1.08 is now available on PS4 and XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well then you're wrong. It happens during the game as well as replays.
ok buddy didn't have a great deal of detail read something about the invisible ball and been seen in replays all I new, I haven't found it in my game yet and I have put some hours in

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could the Randomise button just change Pitch and Weather conditions only? I ask because i've noticed it changes stadium as well (Career Mode)

Where is this randomise button ??

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone had the problem when using new copy player appearance from the academy in a new career mode , I used the Damien Martyn play face from the community , set all the other options up , went through to season 1 and the appearance and kit had reset itself to the generic original player appearance ?

Quite annoying..

chunky120717

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
ok buddy didn't have a great deal of detail read something about the invisible ball and been seen in replays all I new, I haven't found it in my game yet and I have put some hours in

Only had it in replays from 4 hours of gameplay earlier today, and not every reply. In game it has been fine in career mode English County matches with downloaded teams and different grounds/conditions/situations.

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Interesting. I’ve not seen edges like the ones this morning before.

I’ve had a couple of games on the last patch and the continuing game this morning on new patch (didn’t play yesterday) where vast majority of edges are going in one of 3 places: inside edge down the leg side, to keeper, or in a corridor between 5th slip and backward point.

Before it felt more varied. But could be entirely wrong and just building patterns that aren’t really there

This is happening to me today too in career mode. Will try resetting sliders and see if that makes a difference but all I had changed were some of the batting sliders.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Randomize option is nice in settings.

Collapses are absolutely still happening in career mode while simulating. Also, I cannot fathom why there aren't any leg side shots beside a flick/glance. Surely this needs to be prioritized, no? Furthermore, I reiterate the imbalance between shots square of the wicket and down the ground. The inability to hit advance shots to the legside in front of square still persists. Personally I would want gameplay issues tackled first before others. Hopefully in the next patch, if one is forthcoming.[DOUBLEPOST=1562459091][/DOUBLEPOST]On a note about shots to the leg side, I see AI has those shots in terms of animation. Human players (at least for me) seem to not be able to play them aside from the mini flick.

Reactions: Pat

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Randomize option is nice in settings.

Collapses are absolutely still happening in career mode while simulating. Also, I cannot fathom why there aren't any leg side shots beside a flick/glance. Surely this needs to be prioritized, no? Furthermore, I reiterate the imbalance between shots square of the wicket and down the ground. The inability to hit advance shots to the legside in front of square still persists. Personally I would want gameplay issues tackled first before others. Hopefully in the next patch, if one is forthcoming.[DOUBLEPOST=1562459091][/DOUBLEPOST]On a note about shots to the leg side, I see AI has those shots in terms of animation. Human players (at least for me) seem to not be able to play them aside from the mini flick.
There was good animation for shots in the mid wicket-Long on area in Ashes. It looked natural and realistic. It is missing in Cricket 19. Now there is defensive shots animation that goes for four, doesn’t look natural or realistic.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day
The issue with the pace change of AI pacers needs to be looked at in tournaments and competitions as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread