Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

Alright, I promise I'll finish the Pakistan faces soon, but for today I had a go at someone who seems to be very eagerly awaited by a lot of people. Shared under Spoobir. :cheers

2A6iviZ.png

Not 100% accurate bat but I'm pretty sure he used a Slaz V right? That was the only one I had downloaded.

You are a beautiful beautiful man :lol. Cheers buddy.

Alright, I promise I'll finish the Pakistan faces soon, but for today I had a go at someone who seems to be very eagerly awaited by a lot of people. Shared under Spoobir. :cheers

2A6iviZ.png

Not 100% accurate bat but I'm pretty sure he used a Slaz V right? That was the only one I had downloaded.
Ok this is insanely good!!

@Spoobir Anyplans of doing more sides from 2005?? missing your stunning creations.

68785508_2395207527364817_5637876112009723904_n.jpg hey bro sent u message check that...[DOUBLEPOST=1565427729][/DOUBLEPOST]message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sultanmsnama me and Ajmods wants to contribute in cricket 19 modding like we did for cricket 07
can you use this texture and work on Virat kohli face for cricket 19?
@Llewelynf you can also try

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spoobir
could you please edit ball textures as you did for ashes cricket 17. The dark red and the pink ball specially. Loved your work there.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread