Solved Need some help replacing a player in the academy.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So basically I'm trying to replace Jofra Archer (Sussex) as I prefer the playface version over the older version created some time back.

However when I download the playface version, it doesn't give me the option to replace identity, face etc and just creates a local version not affiliated to any teams. How do I assign the new one to overwrite the old one? This is for my career file as well. I've tried to unlink the old version but I get no options to do so. I tried just straight up swapping the two versions, but the older version appears in the my career file.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

You cant replace a licensed player from the academy. You have to download him as a new player and swap him into the teams manually

It probably wont change in your career without starting a fresh though

Archer isn't a licensed player but I thinking along those lines anyway about starting a fresh career. Guess I'll have to live with it. thanks for taking the time to reply.

Archer isn't a licensed player but I thinking along those lines anyway about starting a fresh career. Guess I'll have to live with it. thanks for taking the time to reply.
He is licensed, but the head model is not much like him.

Like @DalePlaysSports says a custom player, like the one I did, is just an alternative option.

He is licensed, but the head model is not much like him.

Like @DalePlaysSports says a custom player, like the one I did, is just an alternative option.
Oh ok, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up, I checked the england rosters and didn't see him there so I assumed he wasn't licensed. Well that solves my not so mysterious mystery. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread