Puzzles / Brain Teasers

clearly its a horse

i was just being sarcastic :p
Don't try to be sarcastic with her.... She is smart enough to guess because she herself cracks a lot of jokes :lol

Btw @Saffron even I have a medal now from last few months. Did you notice it ?

Don't try to be sarcastic with her.... She is smart enough to guess because she herself cracks a lot of jokes :lol

if she is that smart, should would have known that i really was being sarcastic and i told the truth when i said i was being sarcastic :P

Oh yes your medal looks great! :D
It means a lot winning medals, I'm looking forward to this year's award ceremony already! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1595422433][/DOUBLEPOST]
if she is that smart, should would have known that i really was being sarcastic and i told the truth when i said i was being sarcastic :P
I didn't see the horse in the pic myself at first, but we all see it so that's what matters! :cheers

Oh yes your medal looks great! :D
It means a lot winning medals, I'm looking forward to this year's award ceremony already! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1595422433][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't see the horse in the pic myself at first, but we all see it so that's what matters! :cheers
that is a very old pic tbh

i saw it 3-4 years back :P

Users who are viewing this thread