Pakistan's tour of England - August/September - 3 Tests/3 T20Is

Excellent series! Thoroughly enjoyed it, except for a couple of sessions. Crawley and Pope seem like real superstars. Babar, Rizwan, Shaheen, Naseem, and Anderson also showed their true class.

Now onto the T20 series. England ain't ready for this!!!!!!!!!!

Sarfraz isn't captain anymore mate, so England are probably favourites. Babar will need to withstand the double pressure of captaincy and being the star batsman.

Excellent series! Thoroughly enjoyed it, except for a couple of sessions. Crawley and Pope seem like real superstars. Babar, Rizwan, Shaheen, Naseem, and Anderson also showed their true class.

Heard that about the test series am sure :lol

Naseem's critics are brainless.
Shaheen didn’t play in the QEA Trophy, but he and Abbas don’t need to prove themselves in domestic.

View attachment 237005

Some of the criticism has indeed been odd as he was one of the best in domestic cricket prior to being picked. It is not like he is someone who gets chances due to the potential he has, he plays because he already has shown himself to be one of the best Pakistan currently have.

Screenshot_2020-08-25-22-35-21-056.jpeg

Go home Cricinfo, you are drunk!

(Read the notifications from bottom to top)

I think Pakistan's desire to not learn was evident. If I were Pakistan, I'd have wanted to bat on just to see how Azam fares and the rest of the batters as well. Learning goes a long way in achieving success. Small victories are what lead to big ones. 2-0, 1-0 what's the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread