I am leaving/back thread

Not that most or any of you even know me but I'm back, and yeah I've been here almost 8 years. :wave
Welcome back! It's great to have you return to our wonderful community.

9Mvd.gif

I'm leaving the forums. I really like cricket but have realised that in order to get better education, I have to focus on my studies seriously. For those who don't know, I am preparing for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). Indians will know what I mean! And sadly this means that this might be the last post on the forums for some time, maybe years. I might some great people here with cricketing knowledge beyond the world (@Aislabie , @blockerdave , @VC the slogger ); some who made sure that this site is more than just cricket (@zimrahil , @Saffron , @Dutch ); some who made the best teams in both Ashes cricket and cricket 19 (@Llewelynf , @wasteyouryouth , @Mouseydread and many more I am not able to remember); and of course the pride of cricket leagues (@Na Maloom Afraad , Aislabie and VC again). There were some others who made contribution with their posts - @X Factor (for me). And other guys who were there when I needed them - @Life Warrior @CerealKiller @Yash. @Pinch hitter @AliB @User2010 @Ashutosh. and many others. Let's hope I will return some day. @Life Warrior , @X Factor I am sorry for not being able to complete the tournament (if someone wants to, I can share files). This is it for me. And special thanks to @Aislabie ! He helped a lot in times. He helped me in few of my drafts. The best man here! And last but not the last, I loved Fantasy Cricket! @MattW Cheers mate!

Good-bye, everyone! :wave:wave:wave:wave:cheers:cheers:cheers:):)
Good luck for JEE :thumbs

It’s been quite a lockdown for me, interacting with you all and enjoying another brief stay at PC. Now I hope, I’ll login again after 2 to 3 months.

Yay ! Hope as a fresher ! :D

Yeah ! I think almost everybody's time has come now . How those two and a half months passed away seems a matter of just a day before ...... :cheers

Yay ! Hope as a fresher ! :D

Yeah ! I think almost everybody's time has come now . How those two and a half months passed away seems a matter of just a day before ...... :cheers
Yup. And yeah, win the APL for Bost Defenders this time! All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread