End Game Warrior | Town (PresidentEvil and Cremercurrans) and asprin wins!

Setup should be open or close?

• Open

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Close

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mixed - Additional roles hidden just basic knowledge out

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
@RUDI is your character name Mai Ling? There is another character called Zing.

Mai Ling looks like a main character, so it would be unusual for a main character to not have a power role.

Young Jun is a character on the show, so PresidentEvil may be telling the truth.[DOUBLEPOST=1608262877][/DOUBLEPOST]I will have a closer look at all the posts and see what I can find.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I wouldn't blame him. Rudi's been very edgy in this game and that's something one will focus on.
From his lashing out and refusal to properly answer until asked twice, i'm getting strong Town vibes from him, based on earlier games.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'm getting strong Town vibes from him, based on earlier games
That could be true too. Another theory is that he would expect us to think in that way and use that to his advantage.

I don't know the show this game is based on so I think CC observation of the role claimed by Rudi is interesting.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Mai Ling has a lot of power on the show, but is a good character.

Young Jun is more of a minor character - and I assume he is good.

Anyway I need to take a closer look at all the posts, to see If I can find something.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
No one has said anything about the third party role, they do not have a killing role - so they will most likely sit back and look after themselves.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@asprin can you please share your character name? I feel we need this, so we can tell if Rudi's suspicions against you are true or not.
I understand where you're coming from. But I'm not sure if that is a good idea. My character name may very well tell if I have a PR or not....

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
third party could have a killing role similar to the vigilante every second night - the show is all about fighting, so it makes sense.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Both Rudi & PresidentEvil made a very dangerous decision role claiming, they largely increased the chance of losing a town member night one.

Town are close to being in an unwinnable position going into night 2. Rudi & PE will be safe for most of the game, but town are very close to losing.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
third party could have a killing role similar to the vigilante every second night
How did you deduce "every second night" part? As far as I know it isn't mentioned anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread