AMA Ask Asad! New Questions Appreciated! (Tag me when you ask)

What eventually happened to your rooster? :D
We kept it for a year and then fried it :lol I didn't even eat it because I was getting horrible flashbacks:lol Don't judge me guys I was a kid
How many cousins do you have? (I'm from a massive family and have over 50!):eek:
I have around 25 first-cousins. I am sure I have around 80 second cousins, but I don't really know most of them, as they live in different cities and some even in different countries. So, my interaction is extremely limited.

Do you live in a busy town? :wave
Yes, the city I live in these days, is the second biggest in the country with more than 10 million population. It is extremely busy. London, but more chaotic and better :p

Last edited:
@Parth D probably remembers me spamming memes there :lol

Football or hockey?

We kept it for a year and then fried it :lol I didn't even eat it because I was getting horrible flashbacks:lol Don't judge me guys I was a kid

I have around 25 first-cousins. I am sure I have around 80 second cousins, but I don't really know most of them, as they live in different cities and some even in different countries. So, my interaction is extremely limited.

Yes, the city I live in these days, is the second biggest in the country with more than 10 million population. It is extremely busy. London, but more chaotic and better :p
The rooster got fried!!!:eek:
That's shocking!!! It should've been roasted in a hot oven with roast potatoes!!:D

Great answers, made me giggle! :p

@AsadRM

Batting or bowling

Your favorite bat

Batting or bowling
I loved bowling before and was great at it. But, haven't been that good lately. Plus started focusing more on batting. So currently I'll prefer batting.

Your favorite bat
For personal use, I have a CA one (forget its name). I love batting with that. But spectating-wise, I love the MRF and Kookaburra bats.

@AsadRM

Jellies or no Jellies?

Wrestling or Football?

Users who are viewing this thread