Wrestling thread

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As a Big Big Fan of CM Punk this was literal chills.

Might just watch Pro wrestling again.
Yep you should watch AEW, honestly I didnt even got Wrestlemania this year and cant recall the last time I watch a WWE show, read the sheets thats all. Al I follow and watch is AEW it doesnt disappoint at all.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
He didn't really bury WWE. He just said his last day in pro wrestling was when he left ring of honor and now he's back in the wrestling business.

WWE is not the wrestling business, and I think they're okay with that. They are making more money now than they ever have in their history. They really don't need, nor are trying to get my business.

Aew on the other hand, while the owners have more money than the McMahons, are actively trying to get wrestling fans to watch their product.

So as a wrestling fan I will whole heartedly support AEW until they stop trying to promote to me.

I think that was also punk's point. This is a wrestling company for wrestling fans. WWE knows that and they're okay with it... There is more than enough money to be made for both companies

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If every Ex WWE wrestler debut promo has some kind of burying WWE stick that speaks volumes about AEW.
There is always going to be a rivalry, even though they're subtle about it as far as I've seen. It was there in the Monday Night Wars in the 90s too.
I think you should judge them on their in-ring action and storyline, which so far I've enjoyed a lot more than WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread