Cricket 19 on the switch??

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I recently purchased a switch and I am considering buying cricket 19.

Some questions ( apologies if this has been covered in previous posts )

1) Heard about the lag on cutscenes and also long loading times. ( this doesn’t bother me as long as there is no noticeable framerate drops in gameplay ). Is it a steady 30 fps when in handheld. I fully intend to play solely in handheld mode. ( really like the flexibility, otherwise would of course buy on the pc. )

2) Are the community downloads all the same i.e for ps4/pc/xbox? Appreciate the hundred dlc isn’t available on switch but just in general is the content the same?

3) Any noticeable differences in physical gameplay or is it v similar to other console versions.

Thanks so much for your help

Justin

admirable

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I recently purchased a switch and I am considering buying cricket 19.

Some questions ( apologies if this has been covered in previous posts )

1) Heard about the lag on cutscenes and also long loading times. ( this doesn’t bother me as long as there is no noticeable framerate drops in gameplay ). Is it a steady 30 fps when in handheld. I fully intend to play solely in handheld mode. ( really like the flexibility, otherwise would of course buy on the pc. )

2) Are the community downloads all the same i.e for ps4/pc/xbox? Appreciate the hundred dlc isn’t available on switch but just in general is the content the same?

3) Any noticeable differences in physical gameplay or is it v similar to other console versions.

Thanks so much for your help

Justin
I know I'm a bit late but there is no point to purchase Cricket 19 coz Cricket 22 is just few days away from release. Better to get hands on Cricket 22.

Users who are viewing this thread