Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

flake

County Cricketer
Most importantly, obviously, how many genders can I identify with in the academy? I’m a non-binary and would love to have that addition added. #love

BUTT

School Cricketer
I just pre ordered cricket 22 on ps4. When can I expect to play the nets challenge? Thanks in advance.
Bro first go your main screen library and search cricket 22 there then you will find your pre order and separately 4 to 6gb cricket 22 net challenges. Where you can download easily.

BUTT

School Cricketer
Yo, check your library to see if you got something. You should have something
In library you have to write cricket 22 in search then you will see. It has already happened to me then I searched there cricket 22 and I got it my pre order and net challenges.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
One thing I hope to see is the ability to replicate the special shots that the AI does when you bowl to them. In Cricket 19, when I bowl spin to the AI, they do this defensive push of the backfoot. I've been trying to replicate that to no avail. Yesterday, I was playing a T20 exhibition between England and NZ and Devon Conway does a lofted hoick for 6 like Moeen in real life. Tried to replicate that as well to no avail.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
One thing I hope to see is the ability to replicate the special shots that the AI does when you bowl to them. In Cricket 19, when I bowl spin to the AI, they do this defensive push of the backfoot. I've been trying to replicate that to no avail. Yesterday, I was playing a T20 exhibition between England and NZ and Devon Conway does a lofted hoick for 6 like Moeen in real life. Tried to replicate that as well to no avail.
Now that you mention it .. I tried the shots in nets. Had the machine bowl the short balls only. pull shots and the back foot shot to log on direction or straight looks to be fluid... In other words, you can play the backfoot agressive shots with precision and tbh, it looks fine.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I want this game! Do I need to have a controller to play?
If you are on a console, you can pre-order now and it's self Explanatory that you need the controller. If you are on PC, steam has only marked cricket 22 but its yet to be available. Ross has confirmed that you can play cricket 22 with keyboard too.

Users who are viewing this thread