2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
West Indies is a really good example of too many eggs in a basket. They have similar players playing similar roles. They do not have someone who can differentiate between a slogger and accumulator. Just like India, West Indies's selection policy is always questionable. First and foremost, Gayle was done since 2 years. Why they keep selecting him and playing is beyond my understanding. Dwayne Bravo, Gayle, Ravi Rampaul are name of yesteryear. Pollard and Russel are too alike players.Also both have a really high chance of failing with the way they play. Power hitters does not equal to win, power hitters + sensible accumulators equals to win. England and Pakistan are good example of that and why they have been so successful.

#MorganOut

Going North

Club Cricketer
So Pakistan Instant Favorites?
You never know who will win & who not, on such Tricky wicket.

I do not think Afghanistan win against Newzealand.

Shaheen Afridi apart vs india not much impressiv if Eng vs pak final or Aus vs Pak semi i doubt Pakistan can win

Going North

Club Cricketer
West Indies is a really good example of too many eggs in a basket. They have similar players playing similar roles. They do not have someone who can differentiate between a slogger and accumulator. Just like India, West Indies's selection policy is always questionable. First and foremost, Gayle was done since 2 years. Why they keep selecting him and playing is beyond my understanding. Dwayne Bravo, Gayle, Ravi Rampaul are name of yesteryear. Pollard and Russel are too alike players.Also both have a really high chance of failing with the way they play. Power hitters does not equal to win, power hitters + sensible accumulators equals to win. England and Pakistan are good example of that and why they have been so successful.

#MorganOut
All you mention about Westindies 101% Correct only Hetmyer ( if Under pressure of Drops) & Pooran ( he should Drops from all cricket)
I respect E. Lewis in white ball format, Westindies need Improvisation in t20I format.

Westindies all ready out of world T20.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I do not see how THIS New Zealand beats Afghanistan.
The same way India did :p

Coming to India's chances, it's next to impossible. I applaud those who are clinging onto the slim unrealistic hope of India making it through, but we are out, done and dusted. Things would have been different if India didn't had to depend on other results. But with that dependency, it's difficult to fathom how things will work out in our favour. Too many variables, just too many.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
And I'm dealing with severe shock, how did India lose to them!
That was pretty surprising, to me.. It's t20 brother, anyone can be giant killer any day. Scotts can beat India today (it's dubai again :p )
Jokes apart I'd say NZ is marching on to semis with solid 8 points.

Users who are viewing this thread