Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Where is that first slip is going to? weird just like Cricket 19 wicket keeper.Is he going to Dubai to watch T20 World cup semifinal?
I can't say I recall the whole video to say for sure, but from this still isn't in a drive to mid off? In which case, first slip looks to be backing up behind the keeper for a throw to the striker's end.

Seems a bit redundant as there's never gonna be a run on, but that seems plausible?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't say I recall the whole video to say for sure, but from this still isn't in a drive to mid off? In which case, first slip looks to be backing up behind the keeper for a throw to the striker's end.

Seems a bit redundant as there's never gonna be a run on, but that seems plausible?
well I'll take this and find peace

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After M.Wade smashing last 3 Scoops against Pakistan , Ross will be happy to include those Scoops into GAME C22 :D great way to finals AUS cheers

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Player likeness is not so accurate :( even in todays promo . less hopes on trailer too . no detailing faces seems to be

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Quiz : Fielder 1 or Fielder 2 , whom need to run to field the bowl ?

View attachment 257417
Both should run towards the ball and one should end up fielding it.. Thats how it would look natural.. Another thing that I would like to see this time around.. Better fielding with multiple fielders chasing when its a situation as shown in the picture.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just on fielding. I don't know if it'd help, or be feasible, but getting a fielding side GPS'd up and tracking their movement might be one way to just improve that general responsiveness of all fielders. If you could marry it up with footage and pinpoint the best time to activate certain fielder movement patterns. With the amount of 'tag-team' fielding that goes on it could inform things there to improve that aspect of the game. Could also improve things like backing up, getting to the stumps and just how players move around the field in between action.

Users who are viewing this thread