Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Added some graphics options, DOF, Crowd capacity. From what I saw.

Just a heads up as well, if you're not getting audio during cutscenes, in particular at the start of career mode. It is because the dialogue audio is tied into commentary audio in the menu for some reason. So if you turn down the commentator audio to zero then you get no audio (dialogue that is) in cutscenes. I've submitted a ticket to let BA know.

s0074845

Club Captain
So throwing back to bowlers end removed in c20 when the fielders wants to return to bowler when it’s not a direct hit attempt

Last edited:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
It's not working on PS5 even. Please raise a ticket in support forums.
Done.

For reference, I also raised tickets yesterday for the constant run out appeals on every direct hit, and the overlay issue in the custom difficulty menu, where the slider description is on to of the the sliders, rather than under it.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
How's the crashing whilst scanning through the lists in Academy or was that only on console?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Done.

For reference, I also raised tickets yesterday for the constant run out appeals on every direct hit, and the overlay issue in the custom difficulty menu, where the slider description is on to of the the sliders, rather than under it.
Constat runout appeals issues are weird and your ticket is fixed in steam patch today. Hope we will get it fixed in PS5 tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread