NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good for Iyer to score those runs. I am happy that people who are in squad have finally got some good match time.

If we need a solid XI this should be XI
  1. Sharma
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Iyer
  5. KL (WK)
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Kuldeep
  9. Shami
  10. Bumrah
  11. Siraj

Now this line up is based on how the bowlers have performed. KL and Kishan fight for the spot with KL obviously will win and should win, nothing Kishan has done wrong but KL has looked solid since his return.

Iyer/Kishan and SKY to fight out since this was only Iyer's first good game.

B

Bigby Wolf

Good for Iyer to score those runs. I am happy that people who are in squad have finally got some good match time.

If we need a solid XI this should be XI
  1. Sharma
  2. Gill
  3. Kohli
  4. Iyer
  5. KL (WK)
  6. Hardik
  7. Jadeja
  8. Kuldeep
  9. Shami
  10. Bumrah
  11. Siraj

Now this line up is based on how the bowlers have performed. KL and Kishan fight for the spot with KL obviously will win and should win, nothing Kishan has done wrong but KL has looked solid since his return.

Iyer/Kishan and SKY to fight out since this was only Iyer's first good game.
Ishan Kishan instead of Iyer for me.

Iyer can still struggle against quality pace due to his short ball issue and can only bat at 4 in this batting line-up.

On the other hand Kishan can be used as a floater and can play counter attacking cricket right from the get go.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Ishan Kishan instead of Iyer for me.

Iyer can still struggle against quality pace due to his short ball issue and can only bat at 4 in this batting line-up.

On the other hand Kishan can be used as a floater and can play counter attacking cricket right from the get go.
Valid points plus Kishan has consistently given performances. His batting average of 44 and 102 strike rate is also very impressive.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
According to you, Shreyas is ahead of KL and Ishan and KL and Ishan will rotate?

My own personal opinion would be KL > Shreyas > Ishan. I believe the Indian side had a similar thinking until Shreyas’ injuries flared up again and Ishan showed that he could perform in the middle order too (that fifty against Pakistan when everyone else struggled really would have changed the perception of many). So now I assume it’s Ishan = Shreyas in their mind and I believe they’ll rotate them both but KL may also be subjected to it if his fitness becomes a concern.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
My own personal opinion would be KL > Shreyas > Ishan. I believe the Indian side had a similar thinking until Shreyas’ injuries flared up again and Ishan showed that he could perform in the middle order too (that fifty against Pakistan when everyone else struggled really would have changed the perception of many). So now I assume it’s Ishan = Shreyas in their mind and I believe they’ll rotate them both but KL may also be subjected to it if his fitness becomes a concern.

I would play SKY before all 3 of them.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It’s just Tamil Nadu supremacy all around.

Not until they get back India's favourite all-rounder- the only one comparable to Kapil Dev, the great Vijay Shankar!:Cheersmate:
Post automatically merged:

There will be rotation for the keeper's spot. India will end up playing its 15, by rotating the guys. I fully expect Kishan and KLR to be rotated for the keeping duties and perhaps even the opener's spot.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
"Gill rested. Shami, Shardul have gone home. Hardik has been home. Again, personal things," Rohit said on the eve of the match. "Axar obviously is not available for this game. We've got only 13 payers to choose from. And there's a bit of viral going around so there's a bit of uncertainty in the team as well, which we cannot help.

We cannot help? How about not resting Gill and Hardik has been home?? For what? Doing laundry and dishes? Looks like India are calling in local domestic players from Saurashtra to make up the squad.

@icyman 1..2..3.. go! Go kill them, tonight they deserve it for the utter nonsense.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How dare cricketers have a home? Don’t they know they’re supposed to sleep in the stadiums and pavilions only?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
How dare cricketers have a home? Don’t they know they’re supposed to sleep in the stadiums and pavilions only?
I mean having a home is good, perhaps the best :p but not being the squad when your XI is reeling is bad.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
@icyman 1..2..3.. go! Go kill them, tonight they deserve it for the utter nonsense.
Ha ha! Gill deserves the rest, mate! He has been playing non stop, so has Hardik. My grouse was against resting those who have had plenty of rest in the elad up to the Aus series-Rohit, Bumrah and Virat( which as many are pointing out,seems to be a conspiracy)

Anyhow, as I mentioned previously, the constant changing and chopping has taken away an element of fun from viewing. Might directly tune into the World Cup now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This is true test of Iyer and KL. If they both along with Iyer chase this down 181 in 22 overs, I would go into world cup optimistic. I would even go into WC optimistic if we lose by 10-15 runs with intent shown. What I would not like is getting bundled out and losing by 60-80 runs.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
2015 WC: Frontline Spinner Maxwell is back ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This is true test of Iyer and KL. If they both along with Iyer chase this down 181 in 22 overs, I would go into world cup optimistic. I would even go into WC optimistic if we lose by 10-15 runs with intent shown. What I would not like is getting bundled out and losing by 60-80 runs.
Happened what I had hoped for. 60-80 runs loss incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread