2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADAM ZAMPA! YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL MAN!

That was a bullshit call! The amount of ball outside the stump and given out just because UMPIRES CALL RETAINED. Stupid technology!

That was a bullshit call! The amount of ball outside the stump and given out just because UMPIRES CALL RETAINED. Stupid technology!

To be fair it did look quite plumb live.

Umm weren’t you arguing a few days ago for umpire’s call to always be out when it’s hitting?

Umm weren’t you arguing a few days ago for umpire’s call to always be out when it’s hitting?
No, I was arguing that if the technology thinks the ball is hitting, it should be out. The only thing when the ball is hitting should check how much % the ball hit the stumps. If the ball hitting the stumps is less then 30% for example, it should be not out which should be the case here today.

I am against Umpires Call completely in case of DRS. You are calling DRS because you think umpire has given a wrong decision, so why listen to them when its called by saying UMPIRES CALL RETAINED lol!

In the end the difference between both sides was Rauf and his bowling! Sometimes Pace is not Pace yaar!

Good thing cricket isn't a passion of mine, seeing my team lose so hopelessly in a World Cup match against a team that's been the bane of our existence since existence would've been so bad for me mentally lmao
I feel for all the fans who are supporting their team, dedicating a portion of their life hoping for their success, only to be constantly disappointed by their performance again and again, probably because of a problem that originated at the root level thanks to some idiotic political issue or lack of effort in development.

Users who are viewing this thread