2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godamasu

Club Captain
BNG..
I feel for all the fans who are supporting their team, dedicating a portion of their life hoping for their success, only to be constantly disappointed by their performance again and again, probably because of a problem that originated at the root level thanks to some idiotic political issue or lack of effort in development.
You really are describing the Bangladeshi fans, considering that all other teams have provided their fans with something at some point.
Particularly, Pakistan's ICC tournament record of recent times isn't that bad.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why?

This police officer is what we call Chuti** public. Absolutely makes no sense. Pakistan supporter (irrespective of nationality), should freely support and chant for their team. The constable should be sacked immediately.

I am just happy this dint happen in Ahmedabad or else twitter and other fans would have by now asked for demolition of the stadium

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Babar kept bowling his bowlers who were leaking runs. If Shahin is your best bowler, he has to bowl. He was kept at 4 overs, while Australia ticked off the runs at the other end.

While Pak did reply with 300 odd, a chase of 300+ was always going to be tough against Australia.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Babar isn't as bad a player as some people would've (maybe rightly) made him out to be after today's performance, but he also isn't the same player he was in the last World Cup. The burden of responsibility is weighing him down, can't convince me otherwise. Take the captaincy away, it's better for both him and the team if he's no longer the captain.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Babar isn't as bad a player as some people would've (maybe rightly) made him out to be after today's performance, but he also isn't the same player he was in the last World Cup. The burden of responsibility is weighing him down, can't convince me otherwise. Take the captaincy away, it's better for both him and the team if he's no longer the captain.
I think he needs to drop the captaincy and concentrate on his batting like Virat Kohli did so I fully agree with you

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
To be honest I am not surprised, Ok I get it that you hate Pakistan but at least leave the fans and normal people alone, they just want to go there and have fun.

I am shocked. I didn't think this sort of crap would happen in Bangalore!

Users who are viewing this thread